NotFound!Sans sheet

Name (full): NotFound! Sans (nickname: NotFound)

Age: 19 (almost 20)

Species: skeleton

Backstory:

He has breathing problems and has to use this mask to breathe. The motive would be to have attempted suicide by launching himself from the nucleus in Hotland, after seeing his brother Papyrus die for a creature that looked like a pile of dust with human soul that was called * name not found *, but for some reason he woke up in Alphys's laboratory with his left shoulder and his right hand cramped, he checked his soul and she had changed .... it was gray, with two spirals, one black and one blue.

Alphys explained to him that Black made him look like acid and blue made him have the normal powers of Sans classic and gray was his normal soul. Alphys also said that he should wear the mascara after the breathing room.

After the Human has left the Underground and the creature continues to loose, Sans makes a new sweatshirt since his old one is gone, he has never been the same, eats less and talks very little.

Family: Papyrus died

Abilities: when he use his black magic he can melt everything he touch except other monsters. Blue is the Sans normal powers like Bones, Gaster blasters and etc.

Soul Color: Grey with Black and Blue swirls

Appearance: ( ON TOP)

Personality: He is calm, quiet and caring (even tho it doesn't look like)

Bio: he doesn't like to talk about

Gender: Male

Acto Body:
Male; not to chubby nor skinny
Female; has big boobs and is the same, not to chubby nor skinny