clockwork!?!

clockworks's pov

i walk over to the closet and pull toby out of it  "what the is wrong  with you " i say as he keeps crying  "sorry" i mubble  "you promised me toby you promised me that we would be more then friends one day. . .  toby you said that to me"i couldn't help it i stared crying 

~flashback to 4 years ago ~

clockworks pov

slender just got a new proxy i think hes name is toby  as slender walks in i see a boy holding on to his leg he was covered in ashes as if there was a fire he has a chuck of skin missing on his cheek he walks out from behind him as he looks at me tilting his head "what the fuck are you looking at" i yell and he walks up to me as if i didn't scare him one bit "y-your eye" he said with a small cute smile as my chest started to hurt a little and i didnt know why then masky walks over and i see toby blush i couldnt help it l let out a small growl as i look at them masky pushes toby to the floor when slender left "just to let you know you will never be a proxy in my eye your just a ticking monster who killed him family " masky yells as toby had one tear go down his cheek masky walks away  i walk over to him and help him up "dont mind him" i say as he nods about to walk away i take his hand "lets be friends ok?" i say and he smiles and nods hugging me a little i felt my cheeks heat up we started hanging out more and more one day i asked him out i really like him so i went for it we where watching a movie siting on the couch i lean my head on his shoulder as i feel him tense up a little "toby will you go out with me " i say plainly trying to hide the hope in my voice "i d-dont k-k-know h-how i feel a-about you c-clockwork one d-d-day we will t-try to i p-p-p-promise "

~end of flashback~

.........

(cliffhanger)

(thank you so muck for reading i love you guys so much im sorry i did wright for a while but ill post more often we are taking i-step at school so i have been  frustrated)