1. little devil: the game

To start of I will be keeping it low key. I strongly urge that if you play this game, that you read carefully and stay cautious.
      Ok so let me give you a little bit of background information. This game originated from Russia. It involves a needle and thread to contact demons( now keep this in mind, YOU ARE CONTACTING DEMONS). So take precautions, summoning such entities could lead to possession. You should probably not play if you're a Christian.

Materials needed: Paper, pen, needle, and some thread. You will also need more than one person to play.

STEP 1: Draw a somewhat perfect circle on your piece of paper. Next draw a dot in the center of your circle. Next, inside the circle draw a little devil. Complete this devil with horns, cloven hooves, and a tail. THE DOT SHOULD BE THE DEVIL'S HEART.

STEP 2: Write "Yes" above the devil's head and "No" below the devil's feet. Now OUTSIDE of the circle, write the letters A through Z around the circle. Inside the circle, write the numbers 0 through 9 inside the circle. SEE THE PICTURE BELOW FOR REFERENCE.

STEP 3: Place the paper on a flat surface such as the floor, table, ect

STEP 3: Place the paper on a flat surface such as the floor, table, ect. Next, light a candle and place it beside the paper.

STEP 4: Now you're ready to tie the thread to the needle. All of the people present should remove an religious icons like crosses (ect.) and all metal jewelry.

STEP 5: Join hands and say out loud, "Forces of darkness, I urge you to help."

STEP 6: You need to heat the tip of the needle in the candle's flame. Then, hold the end of the thread and dangle the needle over the over the sheet of paper so that the tip of the needle is touching the in the middle of the circle/ devil's heart.

STEP 7: Say out loud, "Chertik, Chertik, come! Chertik, Chertik, come!" Wait for a few moments, then ask, "Chertik, Chertik, are you here?" If the needle points to "Yes", you may now ask the little devil questions. When you ask a question, you should say, "Chertik, Chertik, (and ask the question)". If you like, you could say it in English instead: "Little Devil, Little Devil, (and ask the question)".

MUST READ: To end the game, join hands and say: "Chertik, Chertik, go away!" and burn the thread in the candle's flame. Keep in mind that you are communicating with one of the devil's minions. He is evil and he may try to deceive you, mock you, trick you, make false promises, make false predictions, manipulate you and make you do things etc. So, be very skeptical of anything Chertik tells you.

NOTE: I suspect this may be the origin of the Charlie Charlie Pencil Game. When you are calling "Charlie, Charlie" it may actually be the demon "Chertik, Chertik" you are calling.

if you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to leave a comment, i will get back to you ASAP. if you want to play the game please read the instructions , and research the topic. if you do play please stay safe.... i strongly urge you to not play, but that is your decision.

i will post more content as soon as i am able too. STAY SAFE.

works cited: http://www.scaryforkids.com/little-devil/
https://mobile.twitter.com/creepsthread/status/1119247437883854849