Heart <3

I woke up with a sharp pain in my head and the sound of knifes being sharpened. I try to sit up but my movement is restricted by chains. I realize that I am chained to a metal table in the middle if a room that appears to be a basement. There are all types of sharp devices scattered around the room. I start to panic as the though of someone using those tools on me ran through my mind. I can't think this way I have to stay positive and find a way out of this mess. I try to adapt to my new surroundings as quickly as possible, the sound of foot steps break my train of thought.

"Ahh, I see you have awoken, now the fun can begin." the strange man laughed menacingly.

The strange man walked closer to me and he had an evil grin plastered on his face. He slowly unbuttons my royal blue Aeropostale shirt and then he walks over to one of the few trays. He hums a happy tune as he looks at the different tools.

"It seems that my dearest assistant has displaced my favorite scalpel. Oh well, it looks like I will have to use a knife. Its a shame it won't be a clean cut and you have such soft skin" the strange man said with a frown.

He makes his way back to me with the knife in hand. I start to pull against the restraints as he gets closer.

"Tisk, Tisk, Tisk, your such a stupid man. Do you actually think you can get away?" He said as he glides the knife down my chest causing blood to trickle out of the small wound. Then he plunges the knife deep into my abdomen. I scream in pain but the sound stops and it turns in to a kind of gurgling sound as blood pours out of my mouth. As he pulls the knife out I hear the sound of heels hitting the basement floor. I try to keep my eyes open so i can see who is coming. The strange man has a huge grin on his face when he sees the person in the heels.

"I am glad that you can make it to the party" he said.

"Why did you start with out me. He's practically already dead." The person in the heels said as they make there way to the light. It appears to be his assistant. I am losing to much blood and I cant see straight.

"I'm sorry my dear. Did you bring the jar with you?" he said.

"don't I always" she said sitting the jar nested to my head.
"thanks love" he said and kissed her on the cheek.

He starts to cut into my flesh causing more pain. I try to scream but I just choke on my oun blood.

"your work is getting sloppy, you need to change your dynamic. Every person you kill is coherent. You kill them the exact same way every time. It's getting old" she said.

He cuts deep into my chest then he pulls the flesh back and then he rips out my heart with his bare hands. The darkness consumes me as I die. The last thing I heard was the screams of his assistant.