𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 [3] ☁︎

I been needing to update this.
┠┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┨
Kentrell Gaulden
┠┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┨

"Babeeeee."

I started to get restless, poking Jonathan in all the spots I knew he couldn't stand to be touched.

These niggas had been sleep all day, jamell and Taymor knocked out as much if not more cause they weren't even snoring.

It had me questioning what the fuck was in that weed and if I needed to call 911 for them but the lazy part of me had been sitting around since I woke up around 12 and it was 4 now.

I mean they had to wake up enventually I was just getting bored up by myself.

I take a spoonful of cookie dough ice cream  and whipped cream and feed it to myself with a hum.

Taymor would beat my ass if he knew I was eating his ice cream but he couldn't do nothing if he didn't know could he?

"Yes I'm still here Netflix."
I sigh to myself, pressing the remote after yet another 3 episodes.

"Needy ass."

I fold my legs up on the couch and lean over on Jonathan just as another episode of Jane the Virgin taps in. I don't know why but it was addicting and I was starting to take a liking to Rafael half way through the 2nd season at this point. This show was real different.

I sit back and eat until I hit bowl and no longer have anything to eat. I pause the episode and groan deciding to give it another chance at waking Jonathan up. We could at least go home if he was gonna sleep like this.

"Daddy."
I place my hand over his sleeping one, staring down at his agape mouth.

I shake him a little, blowing air out my nose as I went though the motions.

What the hell was in that weed?
Chlorophyll?

"Jonathan!" I snap near his ears, letting the quick sound resonate off my fingers.

If anything that should've woke him up. Jonathan slept like a cat.

Looking over at Tay & Melly I was growing more and more concerned. Though I could see them breathing it was making me anxious that they were asleep this long. Even taymor, who basically hibernated would at least wake up to stuff his face.

I didn't know I was getting emotional until I sniffed, feeling straight fear in my veins. It was when I picked up the phone and began google searching can you overdose off weed that I finally heard Melly move from laying on his stomach to on his side, stretching and groaning.

"..thank god."

I wiped my face and looked over and watch melly slowly rise and look at me while squinting.

"Your fine ass up already? ." He grumbled with sleep in his voice.

I frowned, replaying his question in my mind again, then looking back at melly and frowning deeper.

"Excuse me?"

" come here." He yawned.

I scoffed, letting my guard up some more. Maybe he was sleep talking or couldn't see straight. Not that I looked any where close to the way Taymor did but maybe.

"Baeee."

I watch melly rub his eyes while just barely opening them like they were still heavy.

He opened his arms and reached out to me, grabbing my waist and I instantly jumped.

"Jamell get off me—what the hell?!"

"Huh?"

"Stop playing."

Taymor raised his head, instantly looking at me  confused and puffy eyed. "Jamell what?"

I rolled my eyes. "Oh now you wanna be up."

"What? You said my..

Taymor started sitting up mid-talk then he stopped and looked at Jamell, practically letting his eyes fall out his damn head.

Jamell scrunched up his face then opened his eyes fully. He went to yawn into his hand but stopped and looked at his hand funny.

"Ayooo." He laughed awkwardly.
"Why I thought I was awake?"

I raised my eyebrow and watched him lay back down meanwhile  Taymor was having a bad coughing fit. I sighed and crouched down by him to pat him on the back. I hope it wasn't lung damage or something. He did do a lot for his first time smoking.

"You okay bestie?"

His face filled with horror when I asked him that and he closed his eyes tightly. I looked over at Jamell while Taymor was blinking mad hard and started pinching himself.
Jamell started trying to fall back asleep, tossing and turning.

They a weird ass duo bro. I just needed Jonathan to wake up at this point.

"Dude?" I walk over to Jonathan and try shaking him one more time.

"Johnnny?"

"H-Huh?"
Jonathan whines and stirs in his sleep.

"Baaby." I dragged.
"They're acting mad weird." I whisper closer to his ear while Jamell started pulling his cheek away from his face.

"uggh." Jonathan groans again, starting to hit the pillow beside him as he woke up.

"Why are you—
He stopped and attached his hand to his throat quickly.
"Why you wake me—

Jonathan did that thing like Jamell and looked down at his body before his eyes widened. Then his gaze was at his feet for a while until he shot up and ran to the bathroom, hyperventilating.

It was nuts so I followed him calling "Jonathan" a few times while he ignored me, breathing heavily.

I was so worried. I didn't understand what was happening with all them. I could feel my heart starting to pump blood faster with how overwhelmed and confused I was.

It didn't take long for Melly and Taymor to start yelling out curse words and a few seconds  into looking in the mirror Jonathan screamed in the highest tone ive ever heard his voice, scaring the literal shit out of me.

"WHAT?"