Part 1

"Mia! Come here!" Teacher called out from his desk as the lesson ended. Mia, blue haired girl, felt nervousness growing in her. Did she do something wrong? Mia stopped right in front of teachers desk. She looked at balding teacher. "Yes, mister Cron?" Mia asked in shaking voice. She never had been called out after lessons. "Mia, I know you are nervous but you don't have to be. Tomorrow there will be new student and I want you to show him school." mister Cron said. "But why me? Why not May or Leah or someone else?" Mia asked and looked bit shocked at teacher. "Because they said to tell you that." mister Cron said running hand through the hair that had left on his head. "Okay... I will do my best..." Mia sighed and walked out of the classroom. "Have a good day mister Cron." Mia said before closing clasrooms door. She walked down the hallway, past other students. Mia sighed as she stopped in front of her locker. She put in number combination and put unnecessary books in locker. "Hey! Mia!" blonde girl waved at Mia. "Hi, May!" Mia called and waved back. "I heard that new student is coming here." May said as she stopped next to Mia. "Yeah... And I have to be the one to show him school..." Mia said and bit glared at May. May didn't notice the glare and smiled. "Leah is waiting for us on the stadium." May said looking straight at Mia. "Okay, I will be there in few minutes." Mia said and cleaned her locker from unnecessary papers."Okay! See ya then!" May said and ran off. Mia quickly shut thevlocker and started her way to stadium. Mia walked through red doors that leads to stadium and saw tall redhead dribbling basketball. That was Leah. She was the tallest and strongest of three girls. May was shortest and slimmest of them all. And Mia was between Leah and May in height. She was also much lighter than both girls. Mia went to Leah and was surprised by May, who sneaked up on her. They laughed for a while and then got serious. "So... Leah... How's it going with basketball tournament?" Mia asked to redhead. "Terrible... Almost all my team is sick..." Leah said as she sat on ball. "How come?" Mia asked. She was bit curious about this sudden sickness, because all Leahs team was at school yesterday. "They all say the same thing, that something bit them and they are feeling tired and weak all the time when I call them." Leah said and plucked grass. May was laying on grass and looking at sky. She didn't care anything about sports, she only cares about fashion. "That is terrible. How are you going to play?" Mia asked as she layed on grass. "I don't know... I guess we won't play this year." Leah said. She got up and looked at her watch. She smiled at May and Mia. "I have to go. Cousins are visiting." Leah said and as May and Mia heard that, they hugged Leah and waved as she walked away. "I think we should go too..." May said and pointed to sky. Clouds were getting thicker and darker. Mia and May ran inside the school and soon it started to rain. Rain stopped fairly fast and soon as it stopped Mia and May ran home. May quickly said bye to Mia as they were in front of Mias home. Mia quietly walked in her house. She always did that because she lives with her aunt. Her aunt Sara was very abusive and yelled at Mia if she didn't do something at house or got back home late. Mia quickly took off her shoes and ran upstairs. She made it to her room before aunt could notice her. Mia always was scared of her aunt because she always beats her up without reason. "I wish I was living here..." Mia said and hid her face in hands. She slid down against the door until her bottom hit the floor. She pulled her legs closer to her and quietly cried. She was thinking about her parents. How they left her to aunt and they went on anniversary trip and never came back. Mia got up from her spot and changed her clothing. She didn't wanted to go downstairs to get dinner. Mia went in quick shower just to was hair, she didn't wanted to get noticed. Mia redyed her hair to get this rich blue tone. After she dyed her hair, she went back to her room. She took out some text books and started doing homeworks. After a while she felt like someone is watching her, but she brushed off that feeling. She finnished her homework few minutes before midnight. She brushed out her blue hair and took them in ponytail. Aunt was awfully quiet today and Mia was bit surprised. "Maybe she's somewhere out..." Mia said to herself and put homeworks back in her black messenger bag. She got clean clothes and readied for tomorrow. She got black jeans, light yellow t-shirt with skull and violet-white checkered button up shirt. She put her alarm on 7AM and slid under white warm blanket.