Part 2

Alarm rang and Mia unwillingly got up. She released her hair from ponytail and combed them. She quickly put on her chosen clothing, threw bag on shoulder and went out of the room. "MIA! Where were you last night!?" aunt Sara yelled as she saw Mia. "I was at home all night and evening." Mia said calmly bot looking at her aunt. "Don't lie to me! I heard you walking around the house in 3AM!" aunt still yelled at Mia. "Well, it wasn't me! And STOP YELLING AT ME!" Mia finally yelled back to her aunt and stard at her. Aunt looked at her with shick and then slapped Mia. Mia held her hand to cheek where aunt Sara slapped her. Mia stood straight up and then slowly walked out of the house. Her cheek hurt and got red. She didn't rush to school because she didn't care anymore. But soon she reached her destination. She combed her hair in front of her red cheek and walked in school as bell rang. She rushed to her first lesson with teacher Cron. She saw new face in front of her class, but ignored it. But that boy was sympathetic. He had waist long hair taken in ponytail and bangs almost covered his deep blue eyes. He was also really thin and tall, taller than Mia and Leah. His simple white shirt was bit too big for him but it made him look good. He also had dark purple pants and brown hoodie tied around his waist. He saw Mias eyes on him and smiled at Mia and made her blush. Mia quickly rushed in class and took her place. Teacher came in class short while after Mia. "Stand up students and greet your new classmate!" teacher Cron said and in class came the same guy from the hallway. Mia madly blushed and didn't do as teacher said. She hid her face in her hands as other students sat down and new guy took free place next to Mia. Lesson was bit disturbing because new guy looked at Mia all the time. After lesson ended Mia wanted to get away from class as fast as she could but teacher stopped her. "Mia! Why don't you show your classmate the school?" teacher Cron said and smiled at Mia. "O-okay, mister Cron." Mia stuttered and looked at new guy who was going to her. Mia blushed again as new guy smiled at her. They went out from the class and new guy stopped Mia. "So... Mia... What will you show me first?" he smirked at Mia making her turn away. "I will show you where are all classes and that's it." Mia said and started to walk but he grabbed Mia by hand. "I saw that you hid your face when I sat next to you, why?" he asked. "Because... Lets go before next lesson starts..." Mia said to change the topic. "Hey... Mia?" he called as Mia was almost at the end of hallway. "What?" Mia asked bit angrily. "I saw you yesterday and you had different hairdo... Why today its different? Are you hiding something from others?" he asked and went closer to Mia making her sadly look at floor. New guy took her by chin and made her look at him. He moved her hair away from her cheek and frowned. "Who did this?" he asked and lightly touched Mias red and swollen cheek and Mia moved away from his touch. "It's none of your business..." Mia wanted to say his name but then remembered that she didn't listen to teacher when he introduced him. "You don't know my name." he laughed a bit and smiled at Mia. "My name is Edd." he said and Mia nodded. "Lets go!" Mia said and started walking. They walked around all school quickly showing every classroom, launch room and stadium. And they made right to the start of next lesson - drawing. "Children! We are going to draw a female figure today!" teacher Rosalin, teacher with thinwaist, wide hips and brown-blond hair, said and waved at our drawing subject. Young woman with pitch black hair only in robe and as she stood in her place she dropped her robe leaving her naked in front of all students. Mia blushed and placed her forehead against easel. Teacher gave paper to everyone and clapped her hands to give signal to start drawing. Mia was still slightly embarrassed and she rarely looked at woman. Lesson ended and everyone gave their work to teacher. Teacher graded all works and gave them back to stuudents. "Hey, Mia, I saw that you were embarrassed. Why? Haven't you drawn anything like that?" Edd asked as he rolled up his drawing and placed it in his bag. "Only male, not female." Mia said and gave drawing to Edd. "You can keep this." Mia said and Edd took her drawing. All lessons ended pretty quickly and Mia stayed to clean the clasroom. "I think you should go home, Mia." Edd surprised Mia as she bent down to pick up paper ball. "And nice ass by the way!" Edd said and laughed a bit. Mia looked at Edd and stuck out tongue. "Pervert." Mia said and finished cleaning class before going home.