Eres Mia

Geoffrey's POV

We both broke apart from the kiss at the same time and we looked into each other's eyes. I finally told the girl of my dreams, how I felt all this time.

"Yo-you love me?" She asked me innocently yet cute.

"Yes I do Camila. Ever since we were best friends, I always thought that you never felt the same wa-" She stopped me and gave me a small, yet sweet kiss.

"I always had my eye on you ever since the 6th grade too, you know." She said smirking. Yes!!! She actually felt the same way! I smiled and brought her into a big hug.

"Wait, why didn't you ever told me how you felt?" I asked her.

"Because I thought that you were too good for me. I mean come on, you're on the list of the top 50 sexiest men in the WORLD! And when we were younger you were always a ladies man. Every girl drooled over having you. I knew you wouldn't ever be with me. Just as best friends." She out her head down looking at the ground. Wow. She felt the same way I felt towards her. But what hurt me the most was that she thought that she wasn't good enough for me. To be honest, I wasn't good enough for her. She's the sexiest, most gorgeous model EVER! Her eyes always give me those little butterflies in my stomach whenever I look into them. I lifted her head up and kissed her forehead.

"Don't ever say that you're not good enough for me. You're perfect." I kissed her on the lips and smiled into the kiss.

Camila's POV

Tonight was the best night of my life! Geoffrey confessed his love for me and so did I. For the rest of the night we spent it watching movies and cuddling on the couch. I laid on his chest while his arms were around my waist. I drifted off to a deep sleep for the rest of that night. The last thing I remember was hearing Geoffrey kiss my head and say "Te amo Camila". I couldn't ask for anything better.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I woke up in my bed somehow :/. I saw that I woke up alone so I went downstairs and found Geoffrey on his phone. I went behind him and hugged him. He turned his head around and smiled big.

" Good morning princess," He turned around and gave me a kiss. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good. But how did I end up in my room? Did you carry me upstairs?"

"Yeah, I didn't want you to sleep on the couch so I stayed there and took you upstairs." He is the best boyfriend ever! Wait, he didn't even make it official yet. We just told each other how we felt.

"Aw, thank you! But you didn't have to stay on the couch! My bed is king size!"

"Haha, no it's fine. But lemme ask you something,"

"Yeah, sure."

"Where do we stand? I mean are we together or.." He scratched the back of his head nervously. Honestly I found it cute.

"Well, we never really made it official to be honest." I said putting my head down. He put one arm around my waist and lifted my head and kissed me softly.

"Camila Cabello, would you do me the honor of being my beautiful, amazing girlfriend? And make me the happiest man on earth?" He said looking into my eyes. Our foreheads were touching together and I was blushing uncontrollably.

"Of course I would Geoffrey." I said and I gave him another kiss. This time, a kiss that I knew would drive his senses wild.

Geoffrey's POV

She said yes! I can't believe this! I'm finally with the girl of my dreams! She gave me a kiss that drove me wild! My life is finally complete with her next to me. We broke away from the kiss and I looked into her eyes. They still remind me of 14 year old Camila. She smiled and blushed which was so cute!

"Wait, where are you staying at?" She asked me.

"I'm at a hotel not to far from here actually. About 5-7 minutes maybe."

"Aw, really? You could stay here until you leave you know. I don't mind having you around." She put her arms around my neck and I put my arms around her waist, pulling her in closer.

"Are you sure? I mean, I wouldn't mind being next to the love of my life," I gave her a small tap kiss, "But don't you have to work thou?"

"I'm off for about a week or so. So it'll be just us." She smiled. Her smile was always the reason I smiled. It was just, perfect.

"Alright. I'll go get my stuff later on. And the car. Damn I left everything there." I said laughing. She started to laugh too.

"Looks like it. But for now let's just enjoy the time we have together." She said caressing my cheek. You have no idea how blessed I am!!

"Babe?" I questioned her.

"Yeah amor?"

"Do you want us to go public? I mean, I would love to show you off, but it's also your decision too nena." I said putting my hand on her cheek.

"Let's not rush into things. They'll find out sooner or later. For now, let's just stay out of sight until then."

"Alright. Now go get ready and wear something sexy ;)"

"Why?" She started to giggle.

"Because I'm gonna do what I should've done 7 years ago, take you on a date."

"Aw, okay. What about you?"

"I'm gonna go get my stuff and get dressed at the hotel. I'll be back in about an hour or so."

"Alright! Be back soon!" She gave me a kiss goodbye and I left to the hotel to get dressed.

*A FEW HOURS LATER*

Camila's POV

I'm so freaking happy! Geoffrey asked me to be his girlfriend AND asked me out on a date! Our first date together! I wanted to look good so I wore my baby blue Tommy Hilfiger dress with my creme pumps. After I got ready and did my hair, I heard a car horn honk. I looked out the door and saw my prince against the door waiting. I went downstate to the car and smiled when I saw how handsome my prince looked.

"Damn mujer! You look beautiful!!" He said admiring me.

"Aww thank you baby. You too." I went up to him and gave him a kiss. Time for a night to remember ...