Before the performance

Zen ran down the hallway of his home. His long white hair flying behind him as sweat drops fell from his forehead. He was wearing work out clothing which were wet from his sweat. The knocking on the door he had heard earlier kept going until he opened the door. A tall black haired male stood outside in the rain. A purple umbrella shielding him from the drops as he stood there.

"Look who finally opened up" The snarky male said as he invited himself in.

"You could have called or texted me you were coming over. I was working out and I had my headphones in" Zen mumbled. His hands grazing the door, pushing it shut.

"I didn't have time. I was already coming in the direction and thought you'd like to see me. Wasn't expecting it to starting pouring while I was on my way" Jumin said as he slid off his shoes and let his umbrella in the rack. His jacket also came off and he hung it up.

Zen folded his arms. His red orbs watching him "Are you going to be there at my performance?" He asked before his eyes widened. His hands gripping onto the other males shoulder. The last thing he had expected was to be kissed by the trust fund jerk. His eyes could only slowly shut and kiss back. The other male was soft at first, but he spun them around and pushed Zen against the door. Pinning his hands against the door and went back to kiss him.

After a rough make out session, Jumin let go of the others wrists and wrapped around his waist.

"I wouldn't miss your performance for anything" Jumin whispered as he bit the others earlobe. Making Zen shiver and submit to the other. The black haired male lifted up the male, walking over to the males bedroom. They were dating, they have been for a while so Jumin would always go over to Zens house. He tossed the other male on the bed. Take off his blazer and unbuttoning his shirt. Slowly climbing ontop of Zen. Pulling off his tank top and tossed it off the bed. His fingers pinching the others nipples.

"J-Jumin~" Zen moaned out as he squirmed under his grip. He was extremely sensitive in that area and it usually made him extremely excited. Jumin smirked as he rose an eyebrow.

"Just a simple touch and you are already so hard" He whispered as he bit the others neck. His hands running down the others side. Slowly starting to take off the others pants. Trailing kisses down Zens neck and chest. Being extremely careful as to not mark him up. He didnt want Zen to get in trouble for the marks. He instead was going to leave marks on his inner thighs. In which once he got the males sweatpants on boxers off he did so. Hearing the moans that came from the other male felt like a tease. He wanted Zen to scream his name in pleasure. At that thought, he took off his shirt, belt, pants, socks, and boxers. Being slow just to tease Zen.

"S...Such a tease" Zen mumbled out as he tried to hid himself, but the cold yet hot glare Jumin gave him only caused him to keep his arms above his head.

"Such a good kitten. Knowing exactly what I want from you" He whispered as he lifted up the others legs. Flipping him so that way Zen was on his stomach. "On your hands and knees now" He whispered. In which Zen could only obey. Knowing what Jumin would do if he didnt obey. Jumin grabbed the males hips and without warning or being gentle. Rammed right into Zen. This causing him to cry out in pain and moan at the same time. Zen's eyes filled up with tears as his hair fell over his shoulder. His arms giving out on him and he faceplanted into the sheets. His moans were like music to Jumin who moved at a rough and fast speed.

When he had see Zen fall. He reached out and grabbed the ponytail and tugged it back "I didnt say you could rest" He said coldly as he tugged on the ponytail tighter. Zen quickly pushed himself to get back up. His moans were loud and his eyes were filled with tears. His eyes were tightly shut as his breathing was fast and uneven.

"Ju....." Zen tried to get out only screaming in pain as he Jumin smacked his ass and his hair was tugged on yet again. "Daddy... I-I.... Im clo.....close" He moaned out. Jumin leaning over, kissing up the others back "I am as well" He whispered before one more thrust made them both hit their climax's and Zen fell down. Jumin pulled out and sat back.

"You should probably take a shower." Jumin whispered as he leaned down by Zen. Both of the males slowly caught their breath and Zen slid off the bed.

"Will you join me in my shower? Im sure you dont want to stink later either" The white haired male said as he held out his hand. Jumin grabbed it with a nod and walked with Zen into the bathroom.