3

Please do enlighten me if you have any idea as to why you never really care to answer my texts anymore. 

I'm very aware that I am not worth many peoples time, in fact, it would be rather stupid of me to think I'm worth yours. You have a life, you have so much ahead of you, you are you, and I am, well i'm me. I'm just your average modern teenager caught up in the latest trends, bands, food, procrastination, depression, anxiety, school, basically everything any  modern day teen would partake in. 

In this life I wish to do nothing more than gain one single persons attention, admiration and care. Not the whole worlds, not a community's, a significant person's. You know, for a while I thought you might have been able to be that person. 

Oh how stupid of me, we're only teens craving and aching for attention and love. We destroy ourselves in this utterly basic life because we urge to feel, we urge to receive attention from others. Of course you're going to find someone after me if you haven't already. 

I'm loosing hope in every single thing. My heads pounding, my fingers tingle, my lips are numb, my head throbs, my eyes water and last but not least; my heart hurts. I have quite the list of people to blame for what has come, for example, her, him, you. You're destroying me gradually but in a strangely awakening way. Its as if i've been asleep this whole time, you're waking me up and giving me a taste of the poison. 

You know what?

I think I like the poison because with every sip, I bring myself one step closer to the edge.