A night with a mundane

It was a bizarre afternoon as I saw the rustling leaves blew across the rusty, old gate. I felt shiver as if the warm, terrestrial vicinity wanted to call me. Looking through the street across me, I discerned a mundane spirit.

I went out and rummaged for it.
Dusk.

I saw a young man carrying a box went out from the old abandoned house across the street. Maybe., he is 'the mundane'. His vision landed on me. He brought his arm up and made a wave greeting 'hello'. My face didn't move a single muscle. I turned back and headed to my door when the mundane blurted, "Wait!". I stood still until I felt his presence approaching me. Breakneck.

"Uhm. Hi?" He greeted me awkwardly.
"What are you?" I faced him.

My gaze settled on his tantalizing smiling eyes. "A handsome," then he smirks. I was going to turn around when he introduced himself. "I am your new neighbor. Elijah by the way." He extended his arm for a handshake. I just stared at him with a blank expression. Elijah just clapped his hand, saving himself for rejection?embarrassment? I couldn't guess.

Unaware, I chuckled.

"Whoah! You just laughed. Am I dreaming?"

I ignored him, "Kaia. Kaia Escobar. How can you run from there," I pointed at his house," in just a second?"

"I was always chased by a dog back then. I developed myself as a fast runner." We laugh, then he offered again his hand for a handshake, "I hope..." I cut him off by accepting it. I hissed after I felt a raging pain from his fingers. He has a silver ring. I withdrew my hands from his grip rapidly and tuck them in my pockets. Because my skin has an unnatural healing effect, I didn't bother explaining what happened even though I can hear his thoughts questioning what happened. He also didn't bother to ask.
He started a conversation, we talked a lot but mostly he talked about his life before moving in this alienated place.

Elijah is a nice guy. I could sense it from his aura. He was just a little self-proclaimed handsome being, which is not a lie, he is indeed a good looking guy. Fair-skinned, pointed nose, laid back—.

"Kaia!"

I got surprised and I accidentally pushed him. Elijah flew to the wall. Without a split second I reached him. I carried him and moved quickly to my house. I brought the organic medicines in my mind I have to treat him.

I smelled his fresh-thick blood and it tempted me. I started to treat his wounds but I got distracted by his blood. I think its not bad if I taste a drop of it. With that thought, my fangs appeared and I felt the hot sensation as my eyes turned red.

I grabbed his right arm and biten it. My fangs dug in deeper and deeper. His blood..I felt like I'm craving for it for a long time. His thick, savoury blood..I-I cant think of anything, only his blood. I am insane drunk with his blood.

Then I heard a groan. I drowned... "I-I shouldn't be like this. I shouldn't be doing this. I-I'm..."

I quickly healed the wounds that I made and carried him to his house. I was about to leave when I heard him saying my name. I walked near him and gave him a peck.

"It's nice to meet and spend time with you Eli, but you'll forget me when the dawn ends."