Between Love And Hate

Yn pov

I could only feel pain in my side, floating in my own memories Adrian and my father acupying most of them.

The only thing I remember from the shipwreck was that metal bar going though me while trying to save him, I tried to get up but I was tied to the bed '' fantastic... " after a while I hear the door open showing Adrian's figure in the darkness, he light a candle and look at me" I see you're awake... Now you'll tell me how you know my name and why you look like someone I knew a long time ago".

There was a war between my mind and my heart in some way I wated to hug him tight but on the other hand I wanted to kick his ass "find it for yourself Adrian..." he clench his fists "stop calling me that only one person could do that" I smile wide at his reaction "you really don't know do you?" I sigh in frustration seeing his puzzled look "it seems that my memory only is worth two years huh? Interesting" he was puzzled while I cry in anger and impotence while he just wipe the tears away with his thumb "y/n? Tell me it's you... I don't want other allucination in my life"

I look at him a bit hurt "I never fully died... I gave my life for someone else's and I've made a choice and become a reaper instead of a demon but you didn't recognise me at the tasks although I can't blame you for that I couldn't recognise myself and I needed you adrian!"

Adrian pov

It was true her body was empty but she must've suffered a lot and I just was working on my bizarre dolls to bring her back and other purposes" now... Let me go... I have work to do" I look at with a rised eyebrow " work? Do you know that your side is bad injured? Any harsh movement would be fatal" her eyes only showed ager and suffering making my heart drop "I don't care... I've had worse wounds in flesh and soul adrian... at least unchain me it's uncomfortable this position besides I have paperwork and I don't want overtime for the campania incident... Geez I can her William in my head already.." I sigh to un tie her" I never gave up on you you know? And I'm sorry if I didn't recognised you I was blinded by pain and hate that time that reminds me your chains why you masifest such power? "

Y/n pov

I look at him and then to my right hand" I want to every demon to pay for everything they've done to us... Each finger have different meaning and purposes... My thumb is the healer it can accelerate even more the process off healing in my body, the index is a bit tricky since I can copy the ability of my opponent for a day meaning that my reaper functions can be cut in half or more if I copy a demon... The middle is chain jail its what i use to catch demons since they can't break it once theyre trapped there's no way to escape, the next one is for attack and distract simple enough and then my pinky the judgment finger it sends a chain directly to the heart of a demon and they have to oblige to my requests if they fail to do so the chain will crush their true heart and cease existing."

He look at me dumbfounded" it's an extremely powerful ability... What did you gave as exchange? " I simply smirk" I have my own judgement chain if i ever use the chain jail on anyone who's not a demon I die simple as that" " what?! Your life is something that you can't put in the line!" my smirk fades away " I do that every day adrian my job is to find demons and break contracts" I make the book appear to begin my hands "hmm you made it difficult adrian they're still collecting souls"  " well I don't care about that it was fun.. I'll let you to sleep you need it" I must admit it was rather fun and after I finish my paper work tired I fell asleep... A big mistake due I didn't noticed the golden spider over my head....