First Meet

This my first 4 days onboard of this ship. A casino cruise ship which set her cruising iteneraries around Andaman sea. Today we are back again in Laem Chabang port, Thailand.

I am exicted because this is my first shoreleave opportunity since I signed on in the ship. I still remember how amazed I was on the ship's first look while my crew shuttle bus brought me and approached the ship in the port 4 days ago. She's look alike a huge white hotel building. This ship is my first biggest ship that I ever seen.

I step my feet on the crew alleyway towarding to the crew gangway. I give my crew ID card to the Nepalese security guard. He swipe the card and handing it back to me. He let me pass the gangway and I hold the handrail on the ship's stair carefully to make sure not making my self in trouble. Finally I stepped my feet on the ground! There some new rejoining crews are assemblying near the gangway stair. They are chattering in Thai and very loud and noisy. The shortest girl is the most noisy and the loudest while laughing. She is staring at me when noticed that I am staring at her too. She smiles. I am looking to a guy from personnel department walking heading to the gangway. The same guy whose received me 4 days ago. I knew his name is Michael, seems Malaysian I think.

At this time, I just wanna enjoy the shore side crowds while admiring the ship from close distance. There some street food tends and crews are mingle with friends, two crew shuttle buses are parking in side of the pier with two Thai drivers are smoking while having their conversation. My ship is the only ship which docking in this terminal. This Laem Chabang port is a big container terminal port but only in this terminal is being used by my ship company. In the next 2 hours, the embarkation will be started and every crews will be very busy. I should use this free time to make family phone call and trying local foods. Yes!