PROTECTION; SUMMARY.

Hi everyone!

This is a new story i've been working on and I can't wait for you guys to read it! Here is the cast and summary! Please leave a comment on what you think and make sure you vote!

I will confirm update days soon!!

Enjoy,

this is PROTECTION.

————————-

CAST (this will be updated as more characters are introduced, this is how I imagine the characters to look like; please feel free to leave your recommendations!)

MAIN CAST:

Melissa Roberts - Olivia Holt
William Parker - Jeremy Irvine
Liam Roberts - Noah Cohen (from Teen's React)
Daniel Roberts - Jon Hamm
Katie Somerfield - Hayley Pullos

FRIENDS:

Chloe Evans - Bailee Madison
Erin Carter - Sommer Ray
Jake Ross - Neels Visser
Samuel Richards - Noah Centineo

MEL'S OLD FRIENDS:

Louise Samuels - Maggie Linderman
Sally Edwards - Tessa Brooks
Jacob Moon - Mikey Murphy

---- FLASH BACK ----

"BUT WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Miss, it's for your own safety." The tall man tried to convince me.

"But... my life," I sobbed, "my life is great here! I can't, I don't know how?"

"Trust me, you'll be with your family and you'll soon be able to live life like normal again. You'll be able to get a job, have..." he continued to explain whilst my mind wandered off.

I didn't choose to witness what I did, I didn't choose to explain what I saw. Having a copper as a dad made me feel obliged to help the police with their inquiries, if I had known I would have to give my life up then I would've held back. It was none of my business what happened, I never wanted to help. But I guess, it's for the best. Right?

And that was the moment when I finally gave in. "Fine." I muttered. Our family liaison officer gave a sympathetic look and gave my father a nod as he left on his phone.

I walked to the window and stared out at my childhood village. At the age of 18 I was going to be put into witness protection with my father and 13 year old brother, was my life ever going to be normal again?

---- FLASH BACK OVER ----

Before, being a normal 20 year old was something Melissa wanted, and never thought that she would have that taken away from her.

Before, she was a normal teenager who went out drinking, partying and she loved to be carefree.

Before, she didn't have to have therapy sessions and have permission to attend college.

Before, she didn't have to work alongside the police with their inquires.

That was all until she witnessed an unthinkable crime and became a target alongside her family.

Now?

Now, she wants more.

She has Katie, her best friend. A decent job, a loving family. But she needed more.

One night she meets 'B', a guy who she thinks is just like every other guy, but he seems different.

He treats her differently.

Can he really be trusted and can he give her the protection that she needs? Or is he part of the group that are targeting Melissa and her family?

This story will have you questioning who can be trusted and who can't.

It will have you doubting the people closest to her.

You may even doubt her.

Join me on this roller coaster of emotions as you will read and see Melissa's life unfold through her own eyes.

~~~~