Tug of War

"What are you doing--" Yue mumbled, struggling to break free from Dylan's grip when he pinned her wrists against the wall and his lips never leaving hers.

Dylan forcefully opened Yue's mouth by biting her lower lip, that made her wince in pain as he took the chance to slip his tongue expertly inside her mouth.

Yue groaned trying to bit his tongue, but Dylan was smart enough to not let that happen as he abruptly pushed her harder against the wall suckling her neck and nibbling it desperately.

"Ughh.." Yue felt the tingling sensation within her begin to grow causing her to let out an uncontrollable muffled moan when she felt his soft lips nipping while punishingly biting her earlobe.

Dylan whispered in her ear, his smirk rubbing beneath Yue's earlobe, "I don't see why you should try to stifle your moans" before licking the shell of her ear.

"Just admit you're enjoying this" Dylan said as he proceeded to stick his tongue straight into the canal of Yue's ear, swirling his tongue around, coating every inch in his saliva. Yue gasped at his sudden action, frantically struggling harder against his grip.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?!" Yue hissed trying to yank him off her but failed when Dylan grabbed her by the back of her neck to meet his intent glare.

"Claiming what's mine" Dylan spat, glaring at her dangerously, moving his face closer. So close that Yue could feel his hot breath brushing on her nose that made her suffocate more.

"Don't fuck with me, Di! Because the last thing I saw was how you fucked Sun Qian senseless in your office! The last thing I heard was how loud she was moaning in pleasure in the room just now!" Yue blurted out with a sarcastic laughter that made him frown in annoyance. But her laughter was finally cut off when Dylan slammed her to the wall harder.

"Just admit it irks you!" Dylan retorted subtly, a smirk playing at his lips, trapping Yue with his hands placed against the wall.

"I'm just feeling sorry for Sun Qian"she replied plainly making him stiffened as she could see him painfully looking at her with those teary eyes.

Yue didn't even know what was this strange feeling, but she was feeling attracted and suffocated at the same time, she couldn't even deny it.

"You knew why I was doing these!" he emphasized grabbing Yue's jaw roughly that cause her to widen her eyes.

"I'm fucking her because.." he said grabbing her jaw even tighter as Yue stared at him emptily with a cold expression.

"Because I have this sick attraction about you! All I need was your love and your attention!" Dylan shouted slamming his fist down on the wall next to Yue's head, piercing her with his dangerous gaze.

"I don't love. Even if I do, it can never be you" Yue added not caring how Dylan had started to look at her with that dark gaze.

"I don't care who you fucked. You can fuck Sun Qian all you want, you can even try to fuck the hell out of her in front of me." Yue continued, trying hard to sound strong and unaffected, but she knew the suffocation within her is betraying her true feelings.

"Why do you think I care?" Yue hissed darkly looking at him coldly before turning around to storm away from this suffocating conversation. But Dylan stopped her movement by grabbing her wrist and pinned her to the wall again.

"Stop destroying my pride, Yue" Dylan scoffed darkly in annoyance. His eyes widened in disbelief.

"Don't you dare to challenge my sanity" Dylan grunted in anger, trying to suppress his rage.

"What the--" Yue gasped in horror, not knowing what to think anymore when she could feel how shamelessly Dylan crashed his lips on hers again. She couldn't even breathe when he bit her lower lip, ramming his tongue inside her cavern.