Chapter 1

3rd person

A few minutes later after Lenalee and Lavi had that conversation. Kanda Yuu, and Allen Walker had woken from their slumber as it seemed they had gotten hit with something much harder then the other two. They had tried to escape but couldn't as they remembered they were strapped down into a chair, and in the oldest Noahs domain. So they had to wait for their demise in a long and tense silence.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

!BANG!

A loud bang had interrupted the suffering silence as all 4 of them had now stood on guard for any attack waiting for them as they see a heart like door, colored checkered red and black and the border a gold like color, emerged from the ground.

tap..

tap..

tap..

tap..

Footsteps..The exorcists only knew of two Noahs who were able to summon that door..

As THEY stepped out from the darkness the door had opened from. A young girl who could be mistaken as a teenager, but actually the older then what she looked. The girl was wearing a punk like lolita gothic dress, her bluish purple hair in a punk style with umber eyes that looked like it could scare a grown man out of his wits. 

As she stepped out a tall and slim man with wavy hair in a ponytail, a mole under his left eye that was also a umber colored, which could possibly swoon any woman but scare them away at the same time. He was wearing a white coat and black pants(?). The girls aura had mischief, immaturity, dangerous. while the tall and slim mans aura radiated gentlemen, dangerous.

As the 4 exorcists saw them step out from the door, they had death glares on their eyes. As they were glaring they had the same thought running through their minds,

'Road Kamelot, and Tyki Mikk.' 

——————————————————
Look who updated! M e.

Sorry for not updating this for so long- Kinda lost interest. But i updated it :)

Hope you enjoyed it—

Uploaded: 5-2-20 at 1:23 pm

Edited: Not done.