Taking Back What's Mine

* knock, knock*

"Someone is at the door!" My sister yells down the hallway.

"I'll get it!" I yell down the hallway so the two twins heard it clearly.

I open the door and I am astonished at who is on the other side. It's a boy from the neighbors house and he looks kinda shy. " Can I help you?" I asked with a small smile. He looked down at his feet and then replied, " My name is Jake, I'm staying with Kasey for the school years. Mrs. Hollans told me to come her and introduce myself to you guys." He finished his sentence with a faint smile and waited for me to answer. I didn't answer instantly thinking of wether or not I should allow him in our house but he did seem nice. "Okay, sure you can come in and I'll get everybody." As I finished my sentence I guided him to the living room sitting him on the couch.

I walk up the short stair case and grab Marcus and Molly and bring them down to the living room. Then I go and get Calvin , my older brother. We all walk down the stairs and I line them up.

** Jakes POV **

The girl who open the door for me, had long flowing dirty blonde hair and she seemed fit. She brought down three more people and lined them up. She pointed to a younger girl who looked a little bit like her with fewer freckles and darker hair and she said " This is Molly and she is 6." The. She pointed to a boy with "Justin Beiber" style of hair and the same color of hair and said " This is Marcus and they are twins!" Then she walked over to to a boy with shorter blonde hair and he seemed sporty and she said " This is Calvin and he is my twin brother we are 14." She said as she smiled and walked over to me. Then she said, "Follow me. I'll show you around our house." She showed me the kitchen, then the bathrooms and she showed me the twins rooms and Calvin's. After that we walked up the short staircase and she showed me her room and then we walked to the back yard. She showed me Kasey's and her tree house.

" Kasey and I come up here everyday and talk about what's going on in our life's."
She stated as she pointed to two bean bags placed against the wall.
She smiled and jumped down on to a slide and motioned for me to follow. I jumped on and slid down.

Your POV.

Woah! Jake has gorgeous eyes... No! Stop shaylee! You can't like him you just met him! But his eye- my thoughts were interrupted by James voice.
" well it was great meeting you and everything but I have to go...thanks!" He started to walk away and all I could do was smile. I'm such a retard.

A/n~ how was it? Let me know!