2| Dante

a/n this is gonna be based off the chapter before this lol
-
" Get you're ass up bitch " Michael would be screaming. He usually wouldn't cuss but you're parents were out of town so we could do whatever we want. " I'm coming loser ". You changed into your favorite shirt and put on Dante's " thrasher " sweater. You stole it from him a while ago. As you and Michael walked out you got a text message.

Dante 🥺💘 :
" good morning babe 💘 "
y/n 💗:
" good morning 💘 "

You immediately started smiling when you saw Dante's text. " you really love him do you?"
"Yeah I do". When you arrive at school you immediately see Dante waiting for you. As You ran towards him Michael started screaming
" Be careful with her Dante ! ".

You pecked him in the cheek while he was turning red. It was weird for Dante since it was his best friends twin. You then heard the bell ring. " You haven't seen riley have you dante?" " no I don't think so" he said. You both parted ways since you have separated classes. Immediately someone would cover your eyes. " is it rileyta? "

" I told you stop calling me that " Riley would say. " never heheheh ". You and Riley have known each other since 3rd grade. Riley was the messenger when you told Dante you liked him. Mind that , that was in 7th grade. Thanks to riley also you both got together. You politely ask to go use the restroom. Of course you're teacher says yes.

You walk out and see two curly haired boys. " Dante ! Matteo ! ". They would immediately turn around. " hey y/n! " Matteo would say. " Dante just asked me out heheheh but I rejected him for you to have him lol ". " hey I never asked you anything stop lying Matteo! " Dante would say. " you know I love y/n with all my heart. Ever since she tripped over Michael in 4th grade" Dante would say. You would immediately turn red.

You would hug Dante and say your goodbyes to him and Matteo.
-
A/N IN THE MIDDLE OF WRITING THIS RILEYTA IS SPAMMING MY PHONE.

-A couple hours later it was lunch and the boys would have their own little group and you , Natasha and other girls had your own

-
A couple hours later it was lunch and the boys would have their own little group and you , Natasha and other girls had your own. Michael immediately called you over there. " be right back " you ran towards their table. " what's happened loser ". " I'm stealing your boyfriend sorry y/n " you would act fake shocked. " Michael he's my boyfriend not yours now go find Matteus so you can flirt with him you e-boy bitch " you would walk off and then you would hear. " THATS MY GIRLFRIEND WOOOOOHOOOO ". You started giggling when you heard what Dante said.
-
yay end of the story any more requests?