Part 1 ❤

I was longing to get some stylish new hair. I found myself not concentrating in class, thinking about the perfect colour dye and trim. I had always asked my mum for a new hairstyle from age 12 - and it would suit me, since I didn't fit in at school. I had only two friends, Christina and Marissa - both were very encouraging and supportive.

Class ended and I headed on for lunch. But my main focus wasn't on lunch - it was on going home. I so wanted to get back to my place so I could roam around like always did. Home seemed like it was years away.

I headed to my locker. The occasional hipsters would throw some apples at me, but who cares?? I kept my calm volume on HIGH, got ready for the next three classes and went outside for some fresh air and a little listen to music.

On my shuffle list first on was Nirvana. The song had took me from routine and the prestigious owner of this beat, Sam Smith, could be easily described as my musical boyfriend. I took this time to sit at the nearby rack and literally lounge out there.

I solemnly wish that there was a world you could enter with no hate or exclusion...

Not long enough lunch was over. I retreated back to the school, hoping in a long while that I would welcome the haircut that awaits me. ❤