Corbyn~ always perfect when your here

You work at cafe with your aunt Lisa no one really goes to it and she about to see it but know one knows besides you and her
You and Corbyn have been dating for 5 years
Your 23
Corbyn is 24

Y/n POV

"Hey welcome to Life Long Cafe, what can I get for you guys today" I say walking over to the table that seats my boyfriend and his 4 band mates.
"I'll take a large black coffee" Jonah says
"I want apple juice" Daniel says
"I'll take an iced coffee" Jack orders
"Me too" Zach's says
"Hmmm idk I guess I'll take lemonade and a order of breadsticks for the table, oh and ken kiss for me" Corbyn says smiling at me I smile back at him. Damn I'm in love with that boy.
"Ok so the usual" I say walking away. Corbyn and the boys came by every morning I work and order the same exact thing. They are the only people who order those breadsticks this early in the morning. It's currently 1:00 pm I work from 9 to 2. I wait for their order to get finished and then take it to them.
"One black coffee, two iced coffee, One apple juice, one lemonade, breadsticks, and oh wait Corbyn's kiss" I say laughing leading down to kiss him. I walk away smiling waiting for Lisa to tell me to go on break.
"Hey Y/n you can go on break now" Lisa says as she walks back to her office. I take off my apron and walk over to the table with the boys pulling up a chair next to Corbyn.
"Hey babe" Corbyn says as I lay my head on his shoulder.
"Hey" I say with a smile.
"Hey Y/N" Lisa calls from behind the counter.
"Yes Lisa" I say getting up and walk over.
"It's happening" is all she says before you start jumping up and down in happiness.
"OMG OMG" is all I said
"There going to pay me 6 million dollars because it's an ancient building and because they mayor wants to own the full building and this is the only part he doesn't own" Lisa says excited. "And you get 2 million dollars because your mom owned part of this place and now that she has past it's yours"
"OMG WHAT NO" I said screaming as all the boys look at you like your crazy.
"Go enjoy your break it's your last one" she saids smiling walking back to her office. I walk back over to the boys.
"What was that about?" Corbyn questions and I explain everything.
"Omg that's amazing but I'm going to miss this place" Corbyn says
"I can finally open my own bakery like I have always wanted" I say
"Life's perfect isn't it" I  says smiling
"Its always perfect when your here" Corbyn says kissing me.