Late nights~J.A

"BABEEE CAN WE PLEASE WATCH A MOVIE?" i yelled to my boyfriend jack.
"HANG ON ILL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE" i started putting the pop corn in the microwave and Jack comes downstairs in only black joggers and his hair all messy.

I take a good look at him while biting my lip. "what you looking at?" he asked. "what i can't look at my boyfriend when he comes down the stairs looking like a fucking 9 course meal?"
I wrap my arms around his neck and he grabs my ass. We started making out he bites my lip as I smile into the kiss.

The microwave goes off and we both jump at sound. "But do we have to stop" "Jack we can continue in a little while ok baby".
We go back into the bedroom and put on netflix. We put on beauty and the beast. i laid down on Jack's bare chest and he put his arm around me. "Baby?" Jack said to me. "Mhm" I looked into those golden honey brown eyes. "can we do something fun" "like what do you wanna do"

Jack smirked at me. God that face i couldn't take it anymore.
I took him my the jaw and started making out with him. Jack started to take off my shirt. I flipped us over and i straddled myself of his waist and i started giving him dark purple hickeys from his neck down to his belly button.

I started removing his joggers and removed his underwear and his boner popped out. i started giving him head "Fuck Y/N" he moans. He soon came into my mouth. "My turn babygirl" he said. Jack removed my booty shorts and black lace thong. He started eating me out like crazy."J-JACK DONT STOP" i moaned.

The pleasure was amazing. "J-JACK IM GO-GONNA CUM" I came onto his face. "damn princess you squirted that was fucking hot" Jack lined himself up with my entrance. He started trusting in and out of me it felt amazing. I turned us both over so I was now on top. I started riding Jack "fuck baby girl" he moaned.

"I'm- i'm going to cum" i said. "me too babygirl hold it" "1,2,3 Release baby"
Jack and I both hit our highs at the same time.

"Holy fuck that was" "incredible yeah i know daddy" we both said trying to catch our breath after what we just did.

Jack gets up and goes into the bathroom, i followed him. "Baby" "yes Jack?" I say as i wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head on his back.
"we should do that more often don't you think" "yes i have great sex with you".

Jack turns around and smiles at me. He wraps his arms around me and we just sit there leaning against the sink. "Y/n I love you so much that i don't think i can live without you" I turn around and smile "Jack Robert Avery i love you too".

He lifted my chin up and kissed me. Me and Jack walked back into the bed and laidback down and I turned off the movie because it was pretty late it was around 1:30 am. so i threw my arm and leg over Jack's naked body and we fell asleep.

Time skip to 4:26 am

Jack started moaning in his sleep which woke me up along with his boner touching my ass.He was having a wet dream. Jack rolled over on his back and  I kissed him. "baby what are you doing" he asked me "shhh don't say a word just let me do everything" god his voice when we wakes up is such a turn on.

I started giving Jack a hand job. He let out a loud grunt i put his cock in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down and started deep throating him.
He came into my mouth moments later.

"Why'd you do that babygirl ?"     "you were having a wet dream Jack and your boner woke me up"          "oops my bad, well anyway goodnight babygirl i love you" as he said before pulling me close to him and keeping his arm locked around me. "good night daddy i love you too"

word count 720

Hey guys i know my grammar is shit hope you enjoyed.