"coarse secret"

MONDAY MORNING

Grachi  was excited because  she cant wait  to see Pete.... She even scoulded her little brother because  her little brother was  a little bit tired.... when they arrived in the school she was happy because she was not late and she has a time to wait  Pete near in the gate..

CHRISJANE:

good morning grachi..... good morning to chrisjane... Hmmm....... let me guess your waiting Pete right (with a smile)...... SHHH.. be quite maybe someone will hear you , ahm okie ,ahm grachi im going to head in our room cause i have something to do.. ok bye  chrisjane just wait me there ....(with a wink)

AFTER 20 MINUTES

GRACHI´S POV

hmmm......maybe im going to head  in our classroom ... im tired  of waiting here ,maybe Pete is  a little bit late..

IN THE CLASSROOM

 hi Grachi said Tara the friend of chrisjane and one of the closest friend of grachi

hello tara ..hmm whats up?  just  reading some book .. ahhh okie ... 

 Tara did you see my bestfriend  chrisjane ? ahmm yes she was with dave they were going to buy some paint for their project......ahhh ok thank you tara .

hey Grachi  .. grachi look and when she saw that pete was the one who called him she  bloomed and answered yes  what  do you want? (with a blooming face)..i want to get reed of you because  your so ugly and fat... my friends dont want to see your face..

GRACHI´S POV 

i thought that the purpose of pete was to talk to me  but ,but no he just want  to tease me and 

make me look like a clown....(so upset) i cant cry in front  of pete and his friends because the situation will get  worse and maybe its just a joke...

CHRISJANE ENTERS THE ROOM

when she saw that her bestfriend was bullied by  pete  she was so angry  shes like a lion  who want to eat  a deer..

CHRISJANE:

hey pete stop it your so mean to do that to grachi , you think that you can do all because some girls said that your so handsome... and you will use your pathetic face to   bully someone...(with an angry face)  ughhh... if this happens again im gonna kick your ass...

GRACHI:                      

chrisjane stop it ,its ok i dont care what pete said  to me and even if you defend me hes not gonna stop because ,what he says  was true(crying)   thats why it´s ok to me..

CHRISJANE:

but,but....grachi i know you dont mind it but its too mean  ,you know that if  i saw  someone bullying you my blood will rise up.. thats why  i dont that pete will not do it again because i dont wanna hurt him or someone....

PETE:

uhhh come on ladies  stop it, chrisjane was just jealous because she's not the one that im bullying ...uhh come on pete why would i be jealous of you ,your not my crush or my boyfriend, i'm  just protecting my bestfriend grachi because  i know that she will not fight you because she's not prideful and she has a crush on you.....

EVERYONE WAS SHOCK BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY HEARD INCLUDING PETE..,

GRACHI:

chrisjane stop it ! you  told my secret i thought you are  my friend(crying) from now your not my bestfriend anymore  becuase you told my secret ,and know their's so many rumors about my feelings....  hey pete and now that you no it i hope our friendship will not bi affected

PETE'S POV

why would our friendship be affected we are not friends and why would i migle with you... i hate  you and we were not friends.                                                     

    AFTER THAT SCENE GRACHI WAS NOT IN THE WORLD (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

the subject teacher was discusing but when she notice that  grachi was not listening she questioned but grachi didn't heard it , their subject teacher was angry and reapeted the question twice but grachi didn't notice it.....

 christian poke  grachi

CHRISTIAN:

hey grachi snap out of it our teacher was so angry because you didnt listen and she repeated her qustion twice......

GRACHI:

im sorry maam i didnt heard it , the teacher answered what you didnt heard it i was shouting  so that you will hear me,, what are you a deaf? im so sorry maam i will not do it again(so upset)

murmors from the class:

poor grachi shes still  thinking from  what happened last hour.... why did her bestfriend tell it,maybe her bestfriend has a problem with her...thats why she tell it.

 AFTER THE CLASS GRACHI IS STILL THINKING OF IT..

CHRISTIAN,TARA,AND ALL OF HER CLOSEST FRIEND:

hey grachi dont worry about it pete dont mind it ,RIGHT PETE said tara ,and chrisjane did´t mean to  say it her mouth just can't stop because she's so angry...PLS. forgive chrisjane .. we don't want that both of your friendship will destroy becouse of that one boy, so forgive chrisjane..

GRACHI:

im gonna think of it.. want to have some snacks(changing the topic) ..... yeah sure were so hungry thinking of you.. ahm grachi ,someone called ,but when she saw it ,it was her bestfriend begging for apology...

CHRISTIAN AND TARA:

grachi we will wait in the canteen .. so we can give both of you the time to talk.. just follow us if your done.

SO GRACHI AND CHRISJANE MAKE UP EACH OTHER BUT GRACHI CAN'T STOP THINKING IT SHE KEEPS RECALLING IT THATS WHY HER FRIENDS ARE PLANING TO LET HER SPEAK WITH PETE.

LUNCH TIME! (shouted by the students)

EARL:

grachi someone want to talk to you im sure if you knew it you will be happy.   who is it earl? grachi said, pete want to talk to you about what happened lately. 

ahm grachi about what happened lately ,i was shock  when i knew it but it's ok  i dont mind it  we can still be friends .pete said. thanks pete i thought you would be angry because  i had a crush on you ,and maybe i can destroy your reputation!grachi said.why would i be angry? im thankful because someone has a crush on me and why would  my reputation be destroyed, i dont care what  they said .