20

nothing changed between chenle and jisung after the kiss

nothing changed between chenle and jisung after the kiss. they acted like it never happened. but that would never change the fact that chenle likes him.

the next day, the maknaes prepared breakfast the next day. they didnt cook. they just made sandwiches for the hyungs. if they cooked, the house would be on fire by now. no shade, just facts.

when everything was prepared, they called all the hyungs to eat breakfast together. chenle wondered why jaemin was extra clingy to the limping renjun. not that he was jealous or anything. it was just unusual. why is renjun limping?

when everyone was on the table, jisung poked chenle's side. the chinese boy giggles as the younger leans to whisper in his ear. "why is renjun hyung having a hard time walking?"

chenle scratches his nape and takes a ham sandwich up to his mouth. "i dont know. but i'll ask him later.

the orange haired boy just chuckles and rests his head on his hyung's shoulder.

"yah yah. we dont allow pda in front of our food please." jeno complains, threatening them with his crocs. jisung shook his head, giggling. he took a bite out of chenle's ham sandwich.

the green haired flinched, hitting the taller boy's arm weakly. "thats my sandwich." chenle pouts cutely.

"awww puppy love."

"oh my god. kids these days."

"paboooo~ theres lots of other sandwiches there. why did you eat mine?" chenle complains, crossing his arms. jisung found it cute. chenle is cute.

quick uh filler chapter?? but like renmin chapter upcomingggg~