New school

Chris' p.o.v.

'Chris honey did you pack all your bags?' my mum Jeniffer asked 'yeah and mum, why do I have to change schools so much, I mean can't I stay with aunt Grace? So I can stay at my old school I hate seeing new people they always stare at me like I'm some Anti God or some shit.' I was saying as I walk down stairs with my bags. 'Chris language, and you know your father always works so he can put food on the table for us.' She says with the "I'm sorry we have to move all the time" look in her eyes. 'Ok well if I get shi-I mean crap at this new school I will personally drive my self back to St. Clares school.' I sigh and chuckle at my comment. Oh and St. Clares my old school if you didn't catch on 'oh yeah is that so? Ah in your dreams kid if you try and drive our cars you'll reck it. Umm never in your dreams Chris.' My dad said holding the car keys in his hand 'Ill use the power of satan and get dem keys from you.' ahahahaha satan, I'm funny ' yeah, yeah, yeah, go to church Chris.' mum said 'aaah' I gasp 'that's horrible mum why would you tell your own kid that, I'm offended.' I say with a sligh smile on my face 'ok no more fucking around we need to go before it stars to get dark' my mum said and my dad nodded his head in agreement 'Jeniffer language' I said with a chuckle 'you got me this time, Chris point for you.' She said with a smile. Yeah my family's great.

We got in the car to go to our new house I must say I hate moving but this house is the shit. We unpacked and everything I wonder if the new school is better than my old one I mean my old school is ducking awesome I don't know if this school can compare. We'll lets just hope so. Then I fell asleep.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Authors note:

We'll my little kitty's I hope it was good. First Cricky fan-fic ever. Good feed back I'll update soon promise love you <3