Part title

"put my name on it.." joey said

skip back 4 years

i woke up knowing this day is going to be a bad day. i get up to start heading down stairs, as soon as i open my door the smell of bacon and waffles hit me right in the face. i hurry up and get down stairs before all the food is gone. "morning mama" "good morning baby, foods on the table i have to get heading to work but i wont be there for long" my mom says. its annoying shes always working, but i understand she does it for us; me, my little brother and sister. ever since our dad died in a car accident shes been working 50+ hours a week. i sit down at the table and go on my phone while i'm eating. "oh my fucking god!" my 11 year old brother screams as he slams the door. "hey! watch your language, what are you yelling about anyways?" my mother asks obviously annoyed. "my stupid game didn't come in the mail yet" he says probably more annoyed than my mom is, as he puts the rest of the mail on the table. i finish sending my streaks and filling in my social media. i put my phone down and saw a nicely folded brown letter. "OMG MOM MY LETTER!!" i yell as my mom comes running into the kitchen. "read it! read it" i open the envelope slowly and take the papers out and start to read it out loud.

Hannah Grace Rylee you have been accepted to the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) with a full ride scholarship. We are excited to see you in August.

"Oh My God! i cant believe i was accepted!" "sweetie thats great now i have to get to work, but we will definitely celebrate when i get home" my mom said excited but in a hurry. "okay mom"

after my mom left i went upstairs to FaceTime my cousin, Kenzie to tell her i also got accepted to our favorite college.

Kenzie
Hannah

hey Hannah!
Kenz guess what!!
what?
I GOT ACCEPTED TO UCLA!!!
OMFG SERIOUSLY!?
100% SERIOUS!
thats great when do you leave?
probably gonna leave earlier so we can look at apartments..
yeah okay
okay well i cant wait!
me neither love you byee
bye!

after my shower i put on Calvin Klein sports bra and some nike spandex. i decided i should go live and tell my fans that i'm going to college..

"yes, guys i was accepted to my favorite college! i will be leaving in like a week"

i began looking at the comments and i kept seeing
"she will be in the same state as joey!"
"her and joey will date"

"guys whats up about this joey kid? me and him don't even know eachothe-"

i couldn't even finish talking when all the comments kept coming in

"OMG JOEYS ON HER LIVE"

i looked at who was on my live and saw the username joeybirlem

"alright guys i'm gonna end this livestream i'm tired, and i have to do a whole bunch of stuff tomorrow so i'm not sure if ill be able to go live.. love you guys"

and with that i ended the livestream

*ding*

my phone goes off and its an instagram dm..

joeybirlem
hey so you're going to college in cali?

hannahryleee
yeah, i am why?

well i was thinking we could meet up..

and why would i do that? we don't even know each other and for al i know you could be a freaking murder.

well why don't we face time and i show you i'm not a "murder"

okay fine sure idc. (***) ***-**** call me whenever

okay i'm calling you now.

accept FaceTime from (***)***-****

joey
hannah

hey..
hi
what are you doing?
face timing you?
true true
well tell me some about yourself..
i'm 18, i live in Miami Florida, i just got accepted to UCLA, and i play softball what about you?
well i'm 20, i live in los angeles cali, i'm big on social media, and i have 4 siblings

i look at the clock and it says 11:30

hey joey i'm gonna go to bed. goodnight
goodnight Hannah

after joey hung up i went and looked on instagram for a minute and decided to post a picture real quick

 250k likes hannahryleee cali ill see you soon☀️load comments joeybirlem: you said you were going to sleep

250k likes
hannahryleee cali ill see you soon☀️
load comments
joeybirlem: you said you were going to sleep. smh
     hannahryleee: @joeybirlem i am rn. see gn

----------------

hi luvs! this is my first chapter idk when ill update but i will start a routine.<3
updated on 4/27
at 11:47 pm