Pewdiepie x Reader

"Hey Pewds" you answered your phone to your boyfriend of 14 months , Pewdiepie (Pretend he and Marzia broke up) "Hi Y/N can you come over to my place to record a video?" He said in his Swedish accent "sure" you reply you've been in a few videos before but the bros never knew you two were dating. "Okay I'll see you in a half hour bye" he said "Bye babe" you said then hung up. -TIME SKIP-- You arrive at Pewdie's house after a short drive and knock on his door. "Great your here lets start recording" he answers the door "Well hello to you too" you say then kiss him on the cheek. You went to his room to start recording, "Hey bros its PEEEWWWDDIIEEPPIIIEEE! I'm here with;" he says "YYY/NNN" You say mimicking his tone "And today we are going to play some Amnesia but first I have a very important announcement" Pewds says "What are you doing Pewdie?" You whisper to him "Me and Y/N here have been dating for a while now and I have a question for her-" He got down on one knee "(Your full name) I love you and will you make me the happiest man alive and do me the honour of marrying me?" "Yes Felix Yes!" You say as he slides the ring he took out of his back pocket and slides it on your finger. "Great now lets play some video games" He laughs.