Chapter 1

Amanda's pov

It's a new beginning I thought to myself as I hopped off the plane. I had just arrived in Australia to escape my horrid household in Pennsylvania.

I was completely and utterly lost as I wandered aimlessly around the airport speaking all of it in. I was in deep thought about how I would find my new apartment until I felt a strong body hit mine and then a hot liquid run down the front of my shirt.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed my normally light blue eyes seemed to turn into a dark gray.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry! Let me help clean this mess up." the tall blond boy in front of me insisted with a really sorry look on his face.

"It's ok! I don't need help, I'm perfectly fine." I laughed rolling my eyes. "Just go get a new coffee. I'm fine. It's fine."

"Um, a, do you want something from the food court or..."

"I'll get something by myself. you don't need to get me anything." I argued.

"Ok. Well, you seemed confused so are you like, lost?" the kind boy asked.

"Well, I am lost. I just moved here from America and I don't know how to get to my apartment or how to get anywhere in fact." I admitted.

"Well, lucky for you, me and my 3 best friends just came back from vacation and we know the area pretty well so we can show you the way if you want?" he suggested. " Oh and I'm Luke. Luke Hemmings."

"I'm Amanda. Amanda Wallington."

"Well it's lovely to meet you Amanda. I guess your coming with me."

"why not."

"Here we goooooo!" Luke yelped putting one fist into the air in front of him and one on his hip. he walked to a group of three guys standing in the middle of the airport talking rather loudly.

"Luke!" one of them groaned, the one with the, bright red hair. "We asked you to get us coffee, not a babe." I blushed slightly at his comment and Just let my eyes wander around the airport once again.

"This "babe" just moved here so please show a bit of courtesy and show some respect." Luke snapped at his friend.

"hi." I piped up. "I'm Amanda." I flashed them all a smile.

"I'm Micheal." The red head said. (Lol that rhymed)

"Calum." the dark haired one said.

"Hello! I'm Ashton." the last one said.

"Okay so now that that's all out of the way, I volunteered our time to help show her where her apartment is." Luke announced to he friends. "So yea. Let's get going because I'm bored. And Amanda I hope you don't mind listening to blink 1- "

"Oh my God I love blink 182!" I screamed in excitement. all four of them laughed at me causing my cheeks to start to burn up because of embarrassment.

"Well that's good because we weren't going to change the CD in the car." Michael said breaking the uncomfortable silence that occurred after their laughing fit ended rather abruptly.

"Lets just go to the car then." Ashton suggested.

"Okay." was all I could say.

*in the car*

I was sat in between Luke and Calum, while Ashton was driving and Michael rode shotgun.

"LOOK TO THE PAST AND REMEMBER AND SMILE AND MAYBE TONIGHT I CAN BREATHE FOR AWHILE." We all sang in unison, laughing uncontrollably. Unfortunately a few short moments later we were pulling in to my new drive way.

"This is your drop off spot.." Luke told me with a hint of sadness in his voice. "Maybe we can hang out sometime?"

"Sounds good." I replied with a smile.

"Could I possibly get your number?" He asked shyly which was actually quite adorable.

"Sure." I said biting my lip ever so slightly, take his phone from his hand and I put my number in his phone saving it as Amanda ;)

"thanks for dropping me off guys. I'll see you around I guess."

"Sooner than you might think because I live next door." Luke informed me.

"Oh cool. See ya later then." I replied grinning as I walked up to the front door.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello! This is my first fanfic so I hope you enjoyed it! I need character names so if you want you can comment a name or whatever.

thanks for reading!
~Ashley