Meet Scarlet

-Scarlets POV-

"Time to get to law school!!" my mom yelled excitedly she wants me to be a lawyer but what she doesn't know is that I'm not moving to Cali to be a lawyer hehe I'm moving to become a musician which in my terms is a sing/rapper im a good rapper almost as good as Eminem and I'm also a gamer/vlogger on youtube.My name is ScarsDontFade for my gaming channel, My clogging channel is ScarGlobel. Don't ask. Let me tell you a little more about me I used to cut hence the name ScarsDontFade.I have over 23 mill on both channels so as you may guess I'm tight with PewDiePie he is one of my BFFS he has helped me since the start he was my first sub and he started skypeing me and now me him and his GF Marzia are moving to Cali she is also one of my BFFS! My mom and dad always controlled my life im the one they hate out of my family. I'm a skater tomboy girl so I'm completely different I get yelled at for what I wear by my parents and they love my sister to the moon and back cuz she fits in with them I guess idk.

"Coming Mother!!!" I yelled excited im going to tell her im not going to be a lawyer before I bored the plane to LA me and Felix and Marzia are going together we are moving in with our best friends on youtube which are:

Danisnotonfire

TylerOakley

FrankieJGrande

AmzingPhil

Smosh

LifeSimmer who is a simmer my BFFL we share everything

Marzia and Felix

Christina and Tyler live on either side of me they are the closest out of a all of them.