Chapter 1

I was alone...all day everyday...they want to hurt me...I'll fight....I'll fight to stay alive...

Shido's POV

--------------------

I was going to do what I usually do save lost souls...I just wish that I could stay with one girl the perfect girl.

Your POV

---------------

As I was landing down on the planet as usual I caused a spacial quake I don't mean to do it I don't want to hurt anyone. As I touched the ground I saw a school I haven't been in one in a while so I decided to go in and look at it.

Shido's POV

--------------------

As Kotori gave me orders I hung my head in despair I don't want to hurt any more girls than I already have I zoned out "got that big brother" was all I heard Kotori say "uhh..." Was all I could say "don't worry you'll do great just be yourself!" She said happily before she sent me off.

Your POV

------------------

I was looking at what some of the kids drew that were on the board they were beautiful. Just then I see a cute boy come into the room my instinct was to trow something at him. "Ahhh!!! Who are you?! Don't hurt me?!" I said in a blur "don't worry" the boy said "I'm Shido I won't hurt you" he said with a smile.

Shido's POV

--------------------

I was nervous when I saw this beautiful girl with lite blue hair a blue and black skirt and a shirt to match and purple eyes looking at me. She threw a board eraser at me and screamed "ahhh!!!who are you?!dont hurt me?!" She said blurred I didn't know that she would react like that. "Don't worry" I paused "I'm Shido I won't hurt you" I said smiling.

Your POV

-----------------

"What's your name" Shido continued "uhh...I don't have a name..." I answered shyly "hmm...I'll call you (F/N)..." He said I nodded happily in response...

To Becontinued