One

Cattleya happily walks out of her house into the breeze and on to the dew-pasted lawn. She lives in a very quiet neighborhood with friendly neighbors. She doesn't know anyone since she just moved in.

It's her first time out since the incident. That's the reason she had to move, even though she loved her old house. Of all things, she misses the kitchen the most because that's was where she took her first steps. Her dad used to always cook her favorite banana pancakes in the morning.

And when she got home from school she loved having dinner there together as a family. Her kitchen was where she saw her family the most and she misses those good times. But He had to ruin it for her. Her smile slowly fades to a frown as she thinks about Him.

Flashback:

"You're such a pretty girl, Leya." He told her. She blushed at the nickname he gave her and pushed her hair back behind her ear."I guess you are just full of suprises, huh?" She giggled back and looked down at her feet, not wanting him to see how nervous she was.

He always made her feel this way, like she was on cloud nine. He always knew the sweetest things to say to her to make her worst days full of sunshine. He always made everything so much better, and she knew she could trust him.

When she looked back up, she saw he had dissapeared. She looked around questionably, but froze once she felt his breathe on her neck. He softly touched her leg from behind causing her to bite her lip and..

------------------------------

"CATTLEYA! I didn't give you that name so you could just decide when you want to go by it!" Her sister calls from the car. Cattleya smiles softly to herself and runs over to the car, opening the door. "Shutup,Luna. Your my sister not my mom."

Luna is a 5"5, naturally brown haired and eyed Filipino, Puerto Rican. She takes a lot of features from her dad because he's the Filipino side of the family. Their mom, on the other hand, is Puerto Rican, and Cattleya got her beauty from her mom.

Cattleya knows she is prettier than her sister and she knows how jealous her sister is because of that. People at her school don't even recognize them as sisters because of how different they look. They had to go to different schools because when Cattleya and Luna were together, Luna was extremely bullied. So they went to separate schools for most of their life.

Cattleya was a natural brown, but she dyed her hair a dark red and always kept it short because she believes it brings out her brown eye color. Her mom hated it because it wasn't showing her Puerto Rican side, but Cattleya didn't really care. She was somewhat popular, people talk about her and girls and boys wanted to get with her. But she doesn't plan on being in a relationship any time soon because she honestly needs a break.

"I might as well be your mother, it's not like you listen to anyone, anyway." Luna jokes.

Cattleya give her sister a sad smile. "Yea." she says, getting in the car. If only Luna knew how many people she is forced to listen to, it would definitely change Luna's perspective about her stubbornness.

"So, what do you want to eat?" Luna asks.

Cattleya shakes her head. "I don't know, I haven't been so hungry lately."

Luna frowns, "I've noticed."

Cattleya raises her eyebrows up at her sister. "So you've been watching me?" She asks curiously.

Luna shakes her head. "No, but I think I just might start."

Cattleya looks out the window and knows she won't be able to talk Luna out of it, so she leaves it alone. There is a awkward silence as they drive to their destination. Cattleya doesn't know where they are going she she decides a nap will be appropriate for the ride since Luna can easily keep herself company. Plus, it can give Cattleya's wandering mind a break. She lays her head back and closes her eyes, relaxing.

In about 30 minutes, Cattleya feels a tap on her shoulder and she opens her eyes, blinded by the sun. When she looks out the front window of the car, she sees the ocean. She looks at her sister and smiles. She open her mouth to thank her sister but Luna interrupts her.

"No need to thank me, I know you needed it." Luna says sincerely. Cattleya excitedly jumps out of the car and takes a deep breath. She loves the smell of the beach. It was the last place her family had been all together before the split. Ever since then, having all the family in one place at the same time was like starting a World War 3.

She takes of her sandals and takes her first step in to the soft sand. She runs to her usual spot and sits under the sun-brella. She was browned a little more than her liking and because she didn't know they were taking a trip to the beach she didn't bring sunscreen.

She watches as Luna meets up with friends. Luna points to her and the group waves. She waves back and smiles, but looks away quickly because she knows they would probably call her over. It's not that she doesn't like them, she just is not in the mood.

Cattleya scopes the beach watching all the children and families run around together. She reminisces on the great family memories she had at this exact beach. She remembers the first time he dad taught her how to swim.

And when her and her sister would braid each other's hair. She looks at Frank Shack, her favorite place to get chilli-cheese dogs and their lemonade is out of this world. She smiles to herself when she looks over and sees her sister the happiest she has been in weeks. It warms Cattleya's heart.

She continues to look around and then she sees Him. Her heart starts beating fast.