Two

Flashback

" I've been waiting for you,Leya," He whispered in her ear, "did you miss me?" Cattleya innocently smiled. "Yes I have, my night and shining armor." Cattleya moaned to him. His lips barely grazed her neck. She threw her head back because she knew he knew how crazy that made her.

"You know my sister is in the other room" she softly whispered, not wanting him to stop but knowing it would be the right thing to do. He touched her inner thigh and hissed, "stop acting like you don't crave for me bad right now."

She spreaded her legs open a little more, trying not to seem so eager. She loved the way he touched her. "Oh you naughty girl" he teased in his deep, husky voice. She bit her lip, "I can be naughtier, babe.

------------------------------

"Leya?" He calls her name. Cattleya quickly looks away and wipes a tear from her eye. He takes a step towards her. He's tall, dark and very intimidating. There's a broad build to him, and everything about him seems bigger. His eyes are piercing blue and when he looks at her, he looks into her soul.

"Leya, is that you? Please talk talk to me, I miss you." He says with a little bit of pain in his voice. She knows that deep, husky voice from anywhere, but she never knew it could be so concerned. Question quickly run through her mind. How did he find her? Why is he here? What does she do?

She puts her hand up at him, signaling him to stop.

She hates it. She hates how crazy he could make her by just saying her nickname. She hates how much she still wanted him even after the incident. He just stares at her with hopeful eyes. Like he always did to get his way; to reel her in and deceive her. But she decides for herself that she is better than that.

"Excuse me." She says in a voice not much louder than a whisper. She gets up and starts to walk away to go and find Luna and the group. "Leya!" He desperately calls out to her and grabs her wrist before she can walk to far. She knows it isn't going to be that easy for her to walk away from him. It never was.

She stops with her back to him and slowly starts to turn to say something. But instead, she just shakes her head and jerks her wrist from his grip

"I said, excuse me." She says more forcefully. And she quickly walks off not looking back, and hopefully this time for good.

She never wanted to see him again. She knew it was going to happen eventually, and she dreaded it. It was more painful than she thought it would be. It took her years to just be able to think for herself with him. She cannot let it bother her now. She has to stay strong, for her sister.

She finds Luna over at the Frank Shack, laughing and talking with friends. She decides to join so she wouldn't be alone just in case she sees Him again. The thought alone makes her shudder.

"Where have you been, Cattleya?" Sinton asks, "I though we might have lost you in the sea." Everyone laughs. She hoped he would say something to her. He was so charming and handsome.

Sinton is Luna's best friend. He's 6"1 with black hair and green eyes. He is purely Dominican and has a shy accent that comes out when he gets comfortable. He is a family friend, Sinton, Luna, and Cattleya grew up together but, Luna just got to him first.

Cattleya pushes her hair behind her ear. "I wish," she says and adds a nervous laugh to lighten the mood. Shauna, Terri, and Dan were also there. All five of them, not including Cattleya, grew up together. They were Luna's closest friends and they did everything together.

"Would you like some of my chilli dog, sister?" Luna asks her. Cattleya shakes her head. She really is hungry though, she just can't get herself to eat. "No thanks, but I wouldn't mind some lemonade." Luna offers Cattleya some of her own drink.

"Of my own.." Cattleya says, giggling. "Well , Ms. Thirsty, I don't have enough to get you your own." Luna tells her. Cattleya sticks out her bottom lip a little. "It's okay."

"I'll buy you a lemonade." Sinton offers. "No its okay, Sin," There was an awkward pause "I-i mean Sinton." Cattleya studders. Sinton smirks a little at the use of his nickname that slipped. "I insist." Cattleya know she shouldn't be using his nickname in public. It just slipped since the two of them have been hanging out more often, alone. If Luna knew, she would rip out both Cattleya and Sinton's vocal cords.

Cattleya looks over at Luna. Luna rolls her eyes. Everyone notices it and tries to cover the awkwardness by cracking jokes while Sinton starts to walk off to get the lemonade. "Are you coming?" Sinton asks Cattleya. She looks at her sister who refused to make eye contact with her, then nods.

Cattleya follows behind Sinton. She notices that he passes the cashier at Frank Shack and keeps walking.

"Sinton?" She calls to him. "Hmmm?" He responds back. "Where are you going? The cashier was back there?"

"Don't you think I know that, sweet pea? I would just like some alone time with you. I haven't seen you in weeks."

He looks back to her, "Is that too much to ask for?" He asks with one eyebrow lifted. She stays silent and keeps following him.

They stop behind a little rental shack where people can rent life vest and tubs. No one was there because there was a closer shack that people went to rent from. Sinton turns and faces Cattleya. He smiles at her running his fingers through her short messy hair.

He stands a few inches over her and she blushes, covering her face because she doesn't want him to notice. "Why are you covering your pretty face love?" He asks her. She shrugs. "Cat's got your tounge?" He jokes. She shakes her head and looks up at him. He has a perfect jawline, it's so defined and really makes him look almost 5 times his age.

"You know I've know you all my life and just being alone with you makes me happy. I just don't get why I didn't see it before" Sinton says out loud, mostly talking to his self. He slides down the wall and takes a seat. Cattleya kneels down in front of him, resting her arms and head on his knees. He looks at her.

"The best part of being with you is that I can sit here and not say a word, and still be comfortable around you." Cattleya confesses. " I know exactly what you mean. I wish we didn't have to hide us. I long to hold your hand in public." Sinton tells her, frustrated. "You know we can't, Sin. Luna would kill us." She replies, sadly.

"She seems to always come up in our conversations," retorts Sinton. "Yea and she will continue to because, like it or not, she is a big part of it all," Cattleya sighs, "but we should get back, she might catch on."

Sinton nods and the both get up together. He reaches out to take her hand while he had the chance to. He lifts it up to his mouth and softly kisses it. She smiles and kisses his forehead. And together that was just enough to show each other their love for one another. And slowly they walked back to Frank Shack, making sure to stop and get a lemonade.