[DO YOU REMEMBER?]

Behind closed doors, out of the public eye, Jungkook had a fire inside of him. He had a short fuse, if you said something even remotely wrong to him he'd lash out by disobeying rules and refusing to attend schedules. No one knew when and why this started, but it only got worse when he started to date his girlfriend, it was almost as if she heighten his anger. As much as his brothers tried to tell him his behaviour was unacceptable, they couldn't do anything but watch him become his own person.

That's why Jimin and Taehyung agreed to not tell Jungkook about sleeping with his girlfriend. It would be best to keep it to themselves instead of triggering the youngest's uncontrollable temperament.

After they decided what to do about Jungkook, Jimin had a shower while Taehyung laid in bed; lost in thought about last night.

He could faintly remember Jimin's subtle moans, and he started to get a little stir crazy. He licked his lips, remembering how Jimin so easily gave into him. He wasn't sure if Jimin remembered or not, they were both wasted...

... but Taehyung remembered everything, especially after Jungkook's girlfriend left the hotel and he started to get himself worked up; he really wanted to ask Jimin about it. "Hurry up!", he yelled impatiently.

The water stopped, hearing the shower curtain pulled aside and Jimin appeared wearing nothing but a towel... and Taehyung became flustered and hard, he couldn't help but eye his body as he walked to his bed, sitting directly across from him.

Jimin spoke softly, a little confused at Taehyung's urgency, "Whats wrong?"

"Sit down. I want to ask you something." Jimin smiled from ear to ear as Tae continued, "What do you remember from last night?"

He laughed, "Why? Did I embarrass myself or something? What's worse than fucking my best friends girlfriend?"

Taehyung was serious, he really needed to know if Jimin remembered anything at all. So he asked again, "For real, do you remember anything?"

"Aishhh." Jimin broke eye contact, and that's when Tae knew he did in fact remember everything that happened after she left them alone in the hotel room. "Come on...", he laughed nervously trying his hardest to not look at Tae. "I asked if we could pretend like nothing happened..."

Taehyung's low deep voice made the coil in Jimin's stomach twist, "Stand up..." but he was hesitant, "Come on...", and obliged anyways.

Taehyung opened his knees, pulling Jimin between them, tugging on the towel a little, and his breathing quicken, "Let's play, Jimin-ssi..."

The lust in Taehyung eyes made Jimin weak, he fell back onto the bed as their lips locked together in an aggressively passionate embrace. Tae undid the towel from around Jimin's waist, and got down on his knees.

He couldn't bear to make eye contact with him as the warmth of Taehyung mouth wrapped about his cock, he grabbed a pillow to muffle his increasingly loud moans. His waist buckled forward, pushing himself deeper down Tae's throat, the younger feeling his cock pulsating in his mouth but didn't want him to finish so he pulled away.

Taehyung turned Jimin over onto his stomach and placed his own throbbing dick at his entrance and struggled to push himself inside.

Jimin gripped the sheets, letting out a loud moan once felt all of him. He pushed himself up as the younger gripped his waist, thrusting fast and deep, both of their moans echoing throughout the room.

He wanted more, he needed more, "Harder..." he begged, and Tae did as told but he couldn't help how tight he was, he pulled out, wanting Jimin to finish both of them off.

He climbed ontop of Tae's lap, lifted his hips, slamming down wanting to take in every inch Tae had to offer. The pressure laid at the tip of his cock, he so desperately wanted to cum.

He dug his nails into his chest, and Tae's moans started to get louder with each thrust, both starting to see white. "Cum for me..." Taehyung pleaded as Jimin's tiny frame collapsed forward, both losing themselves in their orgasms.

Breathing heavily, Taehyung asked, "Remember now?", as Jimin wrapped the towel around his waist again, he smiled, "How could I forget?"

————————-