My Not So Perfect Life

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy.

---------------------

Iv'e had two birthdays in one week, one on friday with my mum and Jake with Asha, and one with my dad, on saterday.

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Gemma, happy birthday to you!" Mum and Jake were singing, while Asha happyly clapped her little hands together.

I sat up in my bed and picked up Asha and put her beside me. At the end of my bed was a tray of presants, there was two smaller ones, a medium one and a bigger one. I wasn't sure of wich one to open first.

"Here Gem" My mum said as she passed me one of the small presants. I gently shook it and herd a small rattle. I opened the paper, trying not to rip it, to savor the moment. "C'on, Gem, or you'll be late," Mum said while moving Asha onto her lap, making her squeel slightly.

I began to rip easyly as the paper, and inside was a box. Inside that box was earings, black dangly ones, they looked lovely. Next up was some black sparkly nail varnish, and whith that came some black heels. The bigger presant was a black dress with white ribbon at the hem, and black lace around the bodice.

"Okay, Gem, get dressed." Mum got up with Asha, and left the room.

I got out of bed, and dressed in my uniform. A black plain blazer with a black pleated skirt, black knee-high socks with a plain white blouse with a red bowed ribbon. I grabbed my bag and a froob from the frige and quickly slipped on my black dolly shoes. "Bye Mum! Bye Asha! Bye Jake!" I called out of the door as I ran for the school bus.

-------

Okay guys, hope you like so far, so please continue reading when I update!