The Selfie

I SAW THE NEW PICS AND I  DIED

I LITERALLY SAW THE WHOLE PIC AND I DIED

ALL MY FRAGILE NARRY FEELS..

OMG. THIS IS A ONE SHOT. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

It is very rare for Niall to wake up in the early mornings, unless he has to of course. Ever since turning twenty one, the Irish lad decided he was going to try his best to kick his bad habit at sleeping late and sleep early like Zayn does. So after every concert, they would return back to the hotel and by eleven at night, Niall would be tucked into bed getting some much deserved sleep. 

But what Niall never expect was, whenever he sleeps early, he will wake up early. Every morning he has this bounty of fresh energy to kick start the day, but sadly all the other lads were still asleep. So he had nothing to do.

Sometimes he would go have breakfast alone, maybe exercise a bit, check out Twitter or Instagram and stalk people on social media.  

Today he decided to check Harry's instagram profile. 

"How come he never post a selfie before?" he muttered to himself. 

Niall kept scrolling down Harry's instagram profile. All the pictures his boyfriend posted were wierd and random places, like those weird lego shoes, the two different socks and many other random stuff. 

"Morning babe!" greeted a groggy voice as he made his way from the bed room.  

Niall placed his phone on his lap and watched as the tall man enters the tiny kitchen and pressed the coffee button on the machine. Harry scratched his unwashed chest and waited for the nice cup of coffee like he always did in the morning. 

"How was the show last night?" asked Niall, his eyes not once taking off his tired looking boyfriend. 

The singer let out a sound that like a cross between a hum and a yes. 

Once his drink was made, Harry plopped down on the sofa beside his boyfriend with a cup of hot coffee in his hand. The singer lets out a tired yawn, he was exhausted from last night, they had a concert in the evening, then he had tickets to the Coldplay concert that starts at ten. He returned back to the hotel at about one in the morning, and got a text from management that they are going to leave at ten that very morning. 

The curly haired lad blew on his drink, before taking a little sip of the hot beverage, "It was good. Jennifer Lawrence was there." 

Niall cocked an eyebrow, "So Chris really is dating her eh?" 

Harry nodded and took another sip of his drink, "She's tall. I expected her to come with a bow and arrow and maybe a quiver though" rambled the singer. 

Niall lets out a giggle, "You're funny this morning!" the Irish man playfully poked one of Harry's dimples.