Chapter 10: Rejection and Acception

Optimus' POV

I was spending time with SunBeam when Bumblebee and Arcee showed up with our humans allies. Once they transformed I noticed that they had smiles on their faceplates. "What has you smiling from audio receptor to audio receptor?" SunBeam asked Bumblebee. "Oh, hey mom. It's nothing really it's ju-" Miko cut him off, "Nothing?! Oh its not nothing its definitely something. Bumblebee and Arcee are dating!" "Well, there goes the surprise." Arcee stated in a monotoned voice.

I stood next to SunBeam shocked, 'My son is dating that short, stupid, and overall hotheaded femme!' I thought to myself as I watched my sparkmate hug them. I stood there not saying a word or moving even an inch.

SunBeam's POV

I hugged my son and his girlfriend, "I always new you two belonged together." I said as I pulled away from them. "Thanks mom, but to be fair I was scared of what Arcee was going to say...but instead I didn't even get to finish what I was going to say because she kissed me." Bumblebee said as he turned to Arcee only to see her blushing.

'I'm so glad that Bumblebee has finally found himself someone to love. But I haven't heard anything from Optimus...I wonder what's going through that head of his?' I thought as I glanced in Optimus' direction, he didn't look happy. "Optimus what's wrong?" "Oh, um it's nothing really. I just need to talk to Bumblebee for a second." Optimus said as he gestured for Bumblebee to follow him. 'I wonder what he thinks about Bumblebee's new found relationship?'

Bumblebee's POV
As I followed my creator down the hall I had this feeling that he had something on his mind. "Bumblebee, why are you in a relationship with Arcee?" He asked. "Well, I love her and I just...I'm happy to know that she loves me and I...I just don't see myself going on in life without her." I said as I thought about Arcee.

"Bumblebee...I'm going to tell you what I think and I want you to follow what I tell you to do," "Okay." I was nervous of what he was going to say. "Bumblebee, I don't like the fact that you are in a relationship with Arcee. And I want you to end your relationship with her...now." His face was straight with no emotion. 'He really wanted me to end my relationship with Arcee...well that's not happening.' I thought to myself as I stared at him. "You can't tell me who I can and cannot be in a relationship with!" I yelled and I turned around and left.

Arcee's POV
I heard Bee yell and even though I couldn't hear what he yelled, I was still worried about him. He then came into view, "Bumblebee what's wrong?" He looked at me with his sad optics, and simply answered. "Optimus doesn't want us to be together. I'm going out for a drive...I'll be back. Love you." And with that he kissed my cheek and left without another word.

A/N
Hey guys, I know this chapter took a while but I had to deal with tests at school. Anyway please don't hurt me for what I put in this chapter (what Optimus thought about Arcee) Trust me it hurt me so much when I typed it. My heart still hurts. 😢