~I Think I'm In Love With You~

(Y/N)'S P.O.V.

'Why? Why do I like Him?' I thought silently to myself. "Hello! (Y/N)!" Jake shouted as his hand went past my face. "Huh? What?" I said like an idiot. "You ok? You zoned out,"  He said as he stared at me. 

                                                                              Jake's P.O.V.

Is she... my (Y/N), from 6th? No, She can't be... Can she? "So.. Um, I have a question," She said while covering her face. "Uh, What is it?" I asked while staring into her (E/C) eyes. "Umm, Will you go out with me?!" She almost screamed as her face turn blood red. "(Y/N)... I... can't, I'm sorry," I said while I walked out her door. When I got to my car I started to cry. "That's Her.." I sobbed in between tears.                                       

                                                                                  ~*(The Next Day)*~

                                                                                         (Y/N)'S P.O.V.

"LIAM!" I shouted as I heard my older brother run to my room. "What?" He said. "Do you remember, Jake, from when I was in 6th grade?" I asked him as I sniffled. "Oh god. Sis, come here." He said as he opened his arms for a hug. "Here." He quietly said while giving me the shirt Jake gave me. "Ok, get dressed!" He shouted as he walked out of my door.

I got dressed and ran to get my backpack, 'My necklace

I got dressed and ran to get my backpack, 'My necklace...' I thought. 'Sure, I'll put it on.'

I ran to the bus stop but, I abruptly stopped

I ran to the bus stop but, I abruptly stopped. I felt a tear go down my face. "Wow, I guess you really did forget about me..." I said through tears. Jake stopped kissing Jaclyn and looked at me. "(Y/N)! Wait!" He shouted as I ran to Colby's house. My fist slammed on the door. "Colby!" I yelled. "Yeah? Oh, shit what happened?!" He shouted, then he looked down to the bus stop. Colby, Sam and I ran down to the bus stop. I heard a loud slap sound, then Colby yell. "Jake, What The HELL?!" He practically yelled in Jake's face. "What was that for?" Jake said like he was dumb. "You know what? Fuck You! Fuck Jaclyn! Fuck anyone who can't see how beautiful (Y/N) is. 'Cause you can't!" Colby yelled in Jake and Jaclyn's face. "(Y/N)... I'm so sor-" Jake TRIED to say. "You seem to replace your brain with your heart, You take things so hard and then you fall apart," I said, crying. "You try to explain but, before you can start... Those crybaby tears come out of the dark!" Jaclyn shouted in my face. I rolled my sleeves up. "See what happens over 6 years..." I said as I showed all four of them my cuts. "Ha! Cutter!" Jaclyn shouted again and again. Jake's eye filled with tears. He ran over to hug me. I sobbed into his chest. "I love you (Y/N) Scherer." He said while staring into my (E/C) eyes. "I love you too... AT LEAST I THINK I DO." I yelled in his face. "FUCK YOU. You can have your stupid necklace back." I said as I walked over to Colby and kissed him. He IMMEDIATELY kissed back. Jake fell to his knees and started to cry. "Karma's a bitch, Jake," Colby said while looking at him. 

                                                        SIX HUNDRED WORDS!! HOLY SHIT!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! welp until next chapter! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!