who is she

It's an beautiful evening. The sun is almost set. There is an hustling bustling inside a coffee cafe which is named as 'Coffee Paradise'. Even we have to admit indeed there is an heavenly coffee smell in the air.

In one big table there is a bunch of youngsters having their evening snacks and coffee while chatting, bickering and teasing each other.

When suddenly one guy "hey, guys
I really excited for tomorrow" stated with a cheeky smile.

"Why Neil, what is so special" asked the other guy while munching his fries.

Neil gasped "oh man, did you forget tomorrow some students from other branches of our college are going to come for some practical and that too for whole month"

"So... what so special in it" dhruv asked again can't able to understand why his over dramatic friend is so excited.

"WHAT..." neil screamed.. "you are unbelievable man don't say you weren't excited to see new girls who are going to be really beautiful and also there will be my queen who is born just for me and whenever our eyes met she will be shy away and........" he is going on and on about his dream girl while everyone is giving him an unbelievable look.

"Hey, wait.. wait.. what do you mean by really beautiful girl did you indirectly trying to say we are not beautiful" asked the girl who is wearing an traditional attire where as her beside her exact replica who is wearing modern dress sat there. Anyone can easily says they are twin sisters.

"Hmmm... I think he is directly pointed" said the another guy who is wearing spects.

"WHAT... jagya I am not going to leave you" the girl gritted while trying to hit him.

"Anandhi... it's JAGAT" jagdhish corrected while trying to shield himself from her hits.

"Hey.. kiddo's stop fighting... you both will never grow up" stated the modern twin trying to handle the situation before the world war III broke out..

"ROLIIIII... WE.ARE.NOT.KIDDO'S" both shouted at the same time and looked at each other before look away..

"Pp..pplease sss..stop your ffff...fighhting" stammered another girl can't able to digest their fighting..

"Hey, chikkubukku.. why to stop their drama.. it's really interesting to watch it while having our evening snacks... hey guys you carry on" one guy among them exclaimed while munching his pakkoras and whatching them like some soap opera is going

"BIHAAN..how many times I have to say call her thapki.. don't call her chikkubukku OK" warned dhruv glaring his cousin brother bihaan

"Ok" he pouted cutely to his brother and turned to thapki "I am sorry thapki" said holding his ear and wink at her without anyone notice except thapki which make her blush while he smiled broadly...

"Hey, guys where is lucky it's been one hour we have been waiting" said neil now sipping his coffee

"here" came a voice

Everyone turned toward the voice where lucky is take nearby chair and sat on it feeling tired and exhausted

"Hey you ok... you look like you run a marathon before coming here" concerned dhruv

"Yeah it's almost like that only from going one professor to another.. one floor to another.. ufffff..." he sighed " I am not going to take any responsibilities from now on" said him while running his hand through his hair which make him even more handsome

"I agree with you man.. you look like you are going to pass out in any second" pitied jagdhish while others agreed when neil said "I wish I am in your place checking out other girls details eventhough it's just a profile" while everyone shook their heads giving him 'you will never change' look and Neil smiled sheepishly

"Where is abhi" Roli asked lucky

"Poor boy he still stuck there now our rockstar will become like powerstar" replied laksh jokingly while everyone laughed at it

"Excuse me" they heard a voice which is followed by throat clearing sound.. "ahem.."

They all turned toward the voice where a girl who is nearly their age stood there awkwardly... she is wearing a yellow colour anarkarli her hair were sidebraid.. with an matching jumkas, glass Bangles which makes sound because she is fiddle with her duppatta's end with her fingers nervously and yellow bindi with an very thin gold chain in her neck even in this simple attire she look heavenly beautiful... her eyes held an innocent which is now shine with some unknown reason...

While everyone looking at her questioningly neil gawking at her openly "do you need anything beautiful.... like my phone number.." he tried to flirt with her unsuccessfully

She ignored him and marched near laksh while he look at her confused, "yes... may i help you??"

"Yeah.... it's just i.. i just want to say.. I love you.." she stated bluntly which made laksh stunned while everyone's jaw hunged opened

"Hmmm.." she hummed.. "Yeah. . that's it... ok bye" with that she hurriedly fled away from there before anyone react to her proposal

Neil whose trance broken first asked,"I think something wrong with my hearing aid or I think I started to daydreaming with my open eyes, can someone pinch me... aaahhhh... what the hell jagat why did you pinch me"

"But you only asked na... that's why I just did a favour for you... after all you are my best buddy" he said faking innocent..

"Iii...I. .th.. ththink I mm..misheard ss...ssomething" said thapki still in a dash

"Chikkubukku.. I love you" bihaan blurted out while everyone gave him a shocked look

"I mean 'I love you' thats what she said" he tried to convince others in which he even succeeded because everyone believe in his excuse while thapki tried to hide her blush which made bihaan's heart warm.

"Leave it guys I think it's some prank" Roli said and everyone agreed

Like this everyone again started their bickering while there is one soul whose world had stopped in the exact moment when he heard those magical word its not like this is the first time someone propose him.. no it's completely opposite the girls were behind him crazily and chanted his name like mantras. he is a heartthrob in his college even in his school time he robbed plenty of heart. But no one interested him. Its not like he don't respect their feeling whenever a girl propose him sincerely he will take them for date and try to spend some time with them if he feels it won't work he politely decline while also made them understand its just mere attraction and it won't last forever.

But still now no one triggered his interest like she did. Something in her which made him attract toward her. Eventhough she proposed him bluntly but the honest in her eyes made his heart warm and flutter. He just want to believe its not some prank. And the only question which is now fully occupied in his mind is 'who is she'...