1. Do not worry

"On Sunday they were going to the tomb very early when the sun had just come up. They said to one another, "Who will roll away the stone for us from the entrance to the tomb?" When they looked up, they saw that the stone had been rolled away. It was a very large stone."

Mark 16:2‭-‬4 GW

While on their way to see the dead body of Jesus Christ, they had this worry kung sino ang maaaring maggulong ng bato.

Because...

They don't have qualified companion who has the ability to roll away the stone from the entrance to the tomb.

They don't have the strength to roll away the stone from the entrance to the tomb..

Sometimes, we worry a lot kung paano gagawin ang isang bagay kung wala naman tayong kakayahan.

We worry a lot kung paano haharapin ang isang pangyayari kung wala naman tayong karanasan.

At hinahayaan talaga ng Panginoon na wala tayong makasamang qualified person na tutulong sa atin upang maipakita Niya that He alone can Help us, and to see a Miracle. He wants us to lean on His strength, and not to the strength of man.

Mananalangin pa lang tayo, mayroon ng katugunan ang panalangin natin.

We may not know How, but as long as we know Who.

As long as we know Who the Way-Maker is malalampasan natin ang malaking batong nakaharang dito.

And one thing, The two women were expecting Dead Body of Jesus Christ pero nalaman nilang Nabuhay si Jesus.

Sometimes, we are expecting death but God will give us resurrection!!

PRAYER: Hallelujah! Hallelujah! We Praise You Heavenly Father! We glorify You Lord Jesus! We honor You Holy Spirit! Thank you for the breath of life! Salamat po Panginoon sa paggulong ng malaking bato upang maalaman namin na Ikaw ay Muling nabuhay! Thank you for making ways for those things na impossible! Truly, You are the Way-Maker! Let your will be done!
In Jesus Name we pray, Amen!!