R.I.P Ginger :'(

Haley woke up on the first day of summer break.She remembered It was her birthday! She want to the bathroom to take a shower then she brushed her teeth.She put on her bow that had sparkles on it that was orange. She put her happy orange shirt on that says I dont want to taco bout it.Then put on her orange short's. She went down stairs to put on her Glasses.The she went to play with her ferrets George & Ashley.Ashley was pregnant! Haley was so happy! She went to tell her mom About Ashley.But when she came in her dad & mom were fighting.Saying Your leaving & Shut up! She went to cry  but when she tried to go up stairs dad said he's leaving & said goodbye Haley and hugged her then left.

She cryed all day mom knocked on the door,and said im sorry hunny its time to eat.and Haley was sniffling at dinner.Mom asked what haley needed this morning.Haley said nothing and went up stairs she held ashley Really close. And cried on ashley and a day later daddy was back! he said ashleys baby came It was so small.

Haley holded it and named it Ginger she was so happy! The next day ginger didnt look good she wasnt breathing right. The next day ginger didnt wake up she passed out.She was better later Ginger keeped licking Haleys face Haley laughed.Two weeks  later ginger died Haley cried for 2 weeks She was so sad Mom got her a new baby ferret to make Haley feel better.She named it Clever.Clever was a girl she was very harm ful she always licked Haleys face it Reminded her of Ginger.