Heading To The Headquarters

Marcus, Wrench, Josh and Sitara were now in the air flying the chopper and had to find  place to land and hide as they thought they were all over the news and wanted.

"What happened back there?" Sitara asked

"Its a long story I'll explain once we're back in safety," Marcus replied.

Wrench was now Ttending to his wound with the first aid kit in the chopper he cleaned it and bandaged it up. Sitara had  to steal the chopper as she was in a rush to rescue Marcus and Wrench but she didn't know where to landed worrying that they would be caught.

As they were flying Josh was on his laptop looking on the news and finding out a plan to get back to the Headquarters.

"Guys Marcus and Wrench are all over the news and there are a lot of reinforcements around the city looking for them.

Suddenly gun shots were being shot  at the chopper. Everyone on the chopper grabbed a parachute just in case and strapped themselves in them.

Out of nowhere BOOM... a sticky explosive which was thrown by an Umeni force exploded as it was shot from the ground.

The DedSec crew who were in the chopper were falling to the ground as their engine was exploded. Marcus opened the chopper door and sitara jumped out with her parachute followed by the rest.

Luckily their engine got exploded near the Headquarters they all opened their parachute and glided towards the headquarters. The Umeni force was right under them. They had to make a decoy for their headquarters so the Umeni dont know where their Headquarters are.

They all landed at different spots confusing the enemy making them split in groups to follow each DedSec member. They were all running on rooftops and trying to create distractions to get to the Headquarters unnoticed. Sitara and Marcus met while they were escaping and so did Josh and Wrench. They got their guns and started shootings at the Umeni force creating a distraction for a DedSec member to leave one at a time.

Sitara was first Marcus took the lead and started shooting and throwing grenades and hacking their communication piece in their ear to a loud piercing noise. Sitara and wrench left and where at Headquarters. Then Josh and finally Marcus was trying to distract the last Unemi forces so he could escape.

They were finally all in the basement of
GG&G which was their Headquarters.