Aloha x Army 🍋🍋🔥

Army woke up as the sun hit his eyes. He groaned as he reached for his squid-phone. He looked at the notifications and saw multiple texts from Aloha.

Aloha: Hey Army

Aloha: wake up I need to ask you something.

Aloha: ok nvm. I'm having another party tomorrow and you have to come.

Army stared at them and groaned. He rolled his eyes and started to text back a reply.

Army: Do i have to?

Aloha: yes.

Army: fine.

Time~Skip to party

Alright, Here goes more chaos.. Army thought as he walked into the house.

Wait a minute.. What? Army thought and was confused because literally nobody was there.

"Army?? Is that you?~" Aloha called out. "Yes it's me. Where is everyone else?" Army asked very confused.

Aloha smirked, "The party is actually in my pants" He said. "You and your st-stupid flirts.. besides. I am the dominant one. I'm HARDER to beat" Army flirted back.

"I'm all yours tonight babe~" Aloha taunted.

Lemon starts here--

"How about we continue this upstairs then pretty-boy?~" Army carried Aloha bridal style upstairs.

He set Aloha on the bed. Army crawled down and started to kiss him. "Not so fast~" Aloha pushes Army on his back so now he's ontop. "I am the one who suggested this, My rules~" he said proudly.

Aloha quickly took off Army's pants. Then he starts to stroke and suck slowly. "A-ahh~" Army bites his lip. "G-go faster 'Lo" Army says a little embarassed.

Aloha smirks and sucked at a medium pace. "Ahh~ mmhmm~~" Aloha is satisfied with Armys response. Then Army pushes Alohas head down.

"Army!-" Aloha was cut of by Army's loud moan. Army roughly pleasured himself as Aloha is about to start choking.

A couple seconds later army came in Alohas mouth. Aloha pulled away and gasped. "Hey!!" Aloha shouts at Army. Army gets ontop of Aloha. "Its fine Lo~~ just let me pleasure you. I'll make it nice and rough for you~" Army said grinning. "What?? Wait-" was all aloha could say before he got flipped around. Army didnt hesitate to enter aloha.

Army enjoyed hearing his little bitch moan for him. "Are you my little slut Aloha?~" Army asked smugly. Aloha refused to say it. "Say it." Army started to slow down. "I-i am your little slut Army.." Aloha mumbled out. "Louder" Army barked. "I-I AM YOUR L-LITTLE SLUT!~~" Aloha moaned out. Army smirked and picked up the speed.

Aloha couldnt handle the speed and was about to cum. "I'm going to c-cum!~~" Aloha cried out. "Me t-too Lo." Army said shakily. Army and Aloha both moaned loud in sync as they both came. Army layed down for a few seconds before sitting up again. "Its best I get going Aloha--" Army sid as he was cut off by aloha pulling on his arm. Aloha pulled him back down and tightly embraced him. Army could tell he wasnt gonna let go.

Army sighed and went at ease again. "Fine.. I'll stay" Army said weakly. "Hey army... I love you baby~" Aloha said. Army blushed before sleepily saying "I love you too..." as he fell asleep.

Aloha smirked before drifting to a long sleep too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edit: I had to fix alot of grammar mistakes. Sorry if the old version was HELLA cringey.

Edit: actually this is still cringey af

Word count: 563 words