scared and sleepy

Rogers POV

I lay happily in the warmth of my bed. It was raining outside, but meh. I didn't mind. I couldn't sleep, but listening to the rain was soothing. I smiled and hugged a pillow. My smile faded as a large bang was heard. Thunder and lightning. Now, i was barely scared of anything. Only heights. But jesus, i was terrified of that. I grabbed the pillow and stood up. I walked to the door, letting my t-shirt hang comfortably over my shoulder. I held the pillow tightly as i went to John's room. He was asleep. Then Brian, he was asleep. Lastly, Freddie.  I prayed deeply that he was awake. I went to his door and knocked on it lightly "F-F-Freds..?" I stuttered, then face-palmed myself for stuttering. A wave of relief hit me when i heard him say "Yes, Dearie?" I walked in and sat next to him, holding my knees to my chest, starting to quiver. Freddie closed his notebook and gently cupped my face. I soon started to sob. "Roggie, whats wrong?" He asked me with a pinch of pity in his voice. He quickly hugged me tight. I started to cry into his chest. This was humiliating, but jesus i needed it. After a good 40 minutes of me sobbing, i had calmed down. "Right. Hon, whats wrong?" I shook my head. No way was I telling him. "I don-" I flinched. Another strike of lightning. "Ah. Scared of lightning, Roggie?" I slowly looked down. Freddie laid down, pulling me to his chest. "Sleep with me. Nothing will hurt you, Dear," I soon dozed off, and he did too.