Finding (y/n)

Jeff's POV
I was going for a walk through the woods. Until I heard...giggling..? I walked to the sound and saw a cute little girl. It look as if she was around the age of 5. She had a note on her back. I quickly grabbed it and read it. "Somebody can have this piece of shit ass child,this dumbass is a mistake if u don't want her u can even kill her if u want" I read "well somebody's a piece of shit" I thought I kneeled down to her height and asked her, her name.

(y/n's) POV
The man I saw asked me my name "(y/n)..." I said shyly. The man then smiled at me "My names Jeff" I giggled he ruffled my hair. "Your coming with me." Jeff said.

Jeff then picked (y/n) up and placed her on his hips walking to the slender mansion. I saw some big brown doors and Jeff opened them with one hand to see the most Beautiful thing world inside the house. Jeff then ran upstairs to an office. When we can to the office he knocked 3 times before a voice said "come in" I saw a man with long legs and he was pale like Jeff but..he had..no face? Jeff then had put u down. "Jeff your mission is complete you can go now" the thing said "I'm slenderman" the thing said again "h-hi" I said shyly again then I just walked down stairs to see a lady with a black skirt and a purple hoodie and weird looking eyelashes (Nina the killer) "OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! SHE SO CUTE CAN I HOLD YOU?!?!?" She said "..." i didn't say anything. She just snatched me up forcing my head down to lay on her. I didn't say anything but she was hurting my head though..then a man with a white mask came by "Nina stop your hurting her.." taking me from her slender then walked in. "Children we will be going on a vacation we have been working too hard"

(At the beach)

You where playing with sally at the beach and you and sally had the same swimsuit
Swimsuit:

You where playing with sally at the beach and you and sally had the same swimsuit Swimsuit:

And a best friends necklace. You both went in the water with Toby.and u guys swimmed with the dolphins and it was super fun because you and sally took turns picking up fishes and putting them in a bucket because Jeff told you guys to gather fish for the cook out you guys where going to do. A few fan girls came and bugged Jeff to death and the other pastas two fan girls came to you and sally and said "OMG YOU TWO ARE LIKE SO LUCKY TO BE IN THE CREEPYPASTA FAMILY AND U GUYS ARE SO CUUUUTTTEEEE!" they yelled at us
(y/n) and sally: ._. "I CANT BELIEVE WE ARE MEETING YOU GUYS" soon they went away and Jane was laying on a towel on the floor you guys gently poked her "STAHP IM TRYNA GETTA TAN!" She yelled "but u have no skin .-." (y/n) said then (y/n) and sally just went back to collecting fishies. Soon SLENDY came is the water and played with us. Ben did not like it. As I sat on Jeff back in the water while he was swimming. All the fan girls kept following so THE PASTAS DECIDED TO GO TO LAS ANGELES!! we where riding in the pasta van and me and sally where watching Play dough vids until we got to the airport. When boarding the plane and it took off "(y/n) and sally where looking out the window until we fell asleep soon we arrived there after 92629226282528253926917236392826292628 hours.
Me and sally then awoken and we saw that we were there "YAYYYY!!" (Y/N) and sally yelled we then got donuts spent the night in a hotel and got ice cream and had all the fun in the world.

Bye my little gamers hope u enjoyed comment for the next part!!