Minwoo walked out of his apartment as always just in black, as he saw a couple kissing he walked towards them and  said to the girl "The night yesterday was awesome thanks babe" and walked away smirking, hearing them fighting.

He hated it. He hated lօѵҽ and live. When he find the one who broke his heart, he's gonna show her how 'useless' he is.

7 years ago. Small Minwoo was happy having his lօѵҽ as his girlfriend. She wanted to meet him at the park. As he arrived he saw her kissing another boy. As she noticed him she said smirking "ha sorry but you were just a useless toy!" And laughed with the other boy.

Minwoo still could remember her name: Kang seulgi. He wanted to see her suffer, as much as the boy she was with at that day: oh sehun.

Still deep into his thoughts he bumbed into someone. "S...sorry" the small male said. Minwoo just rolled his eyes and kept walking.

Bts PoV

"Ugh so rude!" Jin spat, "Jimin excused himself!" they kept going a bit in silence till hobi spoke, "but he was handsome" half to himself. They all nodded in agreement.

As there arrived at the coffee shop they sat down and ordered something.

Minwoo PoV

Minwoo kept walking getting kinda annoyed with all the love around him and decided to get a coffee. So he walked towards the coffee shop looking at his phone. He ordered his coffee sat down and played with his phone while overhearing a conversation.

"I thought he was cute but rude" he heard a male voice saying. "Yeah handsome" one other agreed. "Your lucky you bumbed into him Jimin" a kinda high voice said. "Luck? I earned a eye roll" the boy named Jimin said.

That interested Minwoo, he looked up from his phone to see seven males sitting drinking there drinks. One of them was the male he bumbed into today. His thoughts got distracted by the girl from coffee shop. "Here your coffee sir" she said friendly. Minwoo just 'hmm'ed as response.

The seven males kept talking about him so he decided to go towards them. "Who you talking about?" He asked knowing it was obviously him. The seven males looked up to him surprised. "Y...your the one I bumbed into..." The short pink haired male stuttered. "Yeah and?"

All were shoked to see you here. "W..what are you doing here?" One male with wide shoulders asked. "It's a coffee shop in my city where I live. Can't I go here?" Minwoo asked sarcastically. "S..sorry" He just stuttered in response.

Then suddenly minwoo slammed his hands on the table. "Stop with complements and end this fucking love! Love is no need to exist!" Then he walked out, leaving seven shoked males behind.