A special christmas

Wanda's POV
I wake up to the sound of my door being opened. I am very concerned because I live alone in an apartment but then as the figure becomes more visible I see that its just Nat. She walks up to me and pulls the covers off me. "Get up," She says. "We need to celebrate Christmas together."
"Why?" I ask as I make my bed.
"Because," she replies, " thats what friends do." ( they are friends at the moment.) I sigh to myself as I that k about if we were more than friends. I know its crazy but I'm allowed to dream. "You okay?" Asks Nat as she looks at me. "You look a little down."

"I'm fine," I say as I put a smile on.

Nat's pov
I know something is wrong, but I think nothing of it. I'm to busy thinking ng about what's in my pocket.
As we're about to head out, I see her grab the scarf that I made her 2 years ago. It was plaid and wrapped around her head a couple times.

(I did a quick sketch)I blushed seeing her in it because it meant that she apprectiated it

I blushed seeing her in it because it meant that she apprectiated it. Also because she looked hot in it.
We went to the mall together and just did some window shopping. After a while I realized we were holding hands and they wondered how long we'd been doing that. After we finished at the mall we got some take- out and ate it on a bench in the park. We talked for a bit and then I decided it had to be done. I had to confess my feelings to her.

Wanda's pov
While we talked I just had one thing nagging at the back of myind. How and when am I going to confess to her. Eventually after a while I heard her say " Wanda, I need to tell you something.
"I need to tell you something too," I respond.
"You go first," I say
"No you," she responds
"No you"
"No you"
"No you"
"Fine," she says. "Well, the thing is, I'm kinda in love with you."
I look at her, my eyes wide, dying with excitement. "I was aabout to say the same thing," I say.
We stare at each other. After a while of just staring at each other we both lean in for a kiss. It was the best kiss ever.
______________

Sorry its short but no one gave me any ideas and I've been really uninspired. I don't know why anyone is even reading this shit at this point.