Imagine 2😍💫

You and Y/Bf were meeting today to go out for a walk. You wear something cute (done below in pic)

You look in the mirror and take a picture and send to y/bf

Convo: Y=you H=him

Y: *send pic*
H: damn baby you look real cute
Y: aww thanks baby when we meeting
H: in 10 mins and I can't wait to hug and kiss you
Y: aww baby
H: and to walk around with a fine queen
Y: baby you're so cute
H: you are the cute one here baby

*after convo*
*you get ready to leave and meet your bf at the park*

Y/bf hugs you and kiss you. You kiss back and hug back. He holds your hand and says in a gentle voice "you are so beautiful and I'm the luckiest guy in the world"
You blush and hide in his chest. He moves your hair softly and kiss your head. You both start walking together holding hands. Once you arrive near his house you both go in. You enjoy going to his house because he always cuddles you and makes sure you are happy around him. You sit on the couch and he sits near you putting his hand on your leg. You look in to his eyes and he looks in your eyes. You both kiss and smile. He moves your hair and asks "you look so amazing and I never want to lose you"
You reply "you will never lose me baby"
He then goes on "I love you so much babygirl"
You reply back "I love you more"
"I love you more babygirl" he argues playfully and starts tickling you. You giggle and move around on the couch. After you both have a laugh you lay in his chest and him holding you laying on the couch. He plays with your hair and you slowly fall asleep and he kisses your head softly that he doesn't disturb.
Once you are asleep (that's what he thinks) he holds you and whispers in your ear "you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I never want to lose you. Ever. I will always be here. You are so precious and I will never do anything to hurt you. You know that babygirl. You are my world and I will never let you down. I love you." Planting a kiss on your forehead.
You whisper back "I love you more babyboy"
He looks at you surprise and blushes "I thought you were asleep" and kisses your nose. You smile and actually start falling asleep in his chest. He starts falling asleep holding you and you fell asleep together all cuddled up.

Writer note: 😍😍I love cuddles! Do you?