~2~

"h...huh?" Tweek awoke with a shock to his face. He knew were he was but....who bought him here? "C..Craig?" Tweek chirped those words over and over until the response came "Shhhhh...it's fine I'm here" Craig sat next to Tweek. Noticing tears rolling down his cheeks "T..Tweek!? Hey don't cry!" Tweek leaned in to Craig's chest and sobbed "GAH Craig! I....I...." Tweek sobbed even more "Shhhhh....it's ok you can tell me" Craig smiled warmly and hugged Tweek "c...Craig...I..i love you ..more then a GAH-" Craig lent in and kissed Tweek, holding Tweeks hips close to his "I love you to" Craig giggled, without thinking Craig picked Tweek up and placed him on the couch hurdling on top of him "GAH! C...CRAIG!" "Yes hunny?" Tweek blushed and looked away "I...I'm t..tired" Craig yawned and carried Tweek into his room, laying him down and laying next to him, "oh! Here you are Tweek" Craig handed Tweek new pajamas to put on "GAH! T..thanks!" Tweek removed his clothing and got changed into the pajamas "you look cute babe" Craig pulled the cover over both of them and cuddled "I ...love you Craig" Tweek stuttered whilst smiling "Heh...I love you to hunny" Craig gently pressed his lips against Tweeks forehead "Good night"