100% Not Gay

Hi, I'm Liam, Liam Payne, 1/5 of world-famous boyband, one direction. And let me tell you, I'm 100% not homophobic, and also 100% not gay. I can't speak for Louis and Harry though, yeah, they're 'secretly' a couple, but the whole world already knows it.

Apparently, no-one seems to realise I'm straight, so they decide to photoshop me with no clothes on, like seriously! These people have no lives, but anyway, I had to tweet about it, and now Louis is really annoyed with me.

"Liam, delete the tweet, for your sake and Niall's." He told me for the hundrenth time.

"Why, Louis, and what has Niall got to do with it?" I replied, scrolling through my twitter notifications on my phone. Niall was always more important to me than the other boys for some reason, it kind of feels like he's my brother, whereas the other boys, I guess are like my really close cousins. But Niall, he was something more, and I never found out what it was. Maybe it was the way he ran his fingers through his hair or the way his eyes lit up when he smiled, or laughed, and they way he sits bolt upright when someone mentions food. And his laugh, oh his laugh, it's impossible not to smile when you hear him laugh. Everything about Niall is just perfect, but, he's like my brother, brothers think that, right?

Thinking about it, they probably don't think that, it's more how a girl would view their crush. Sh*t, I don't have a crush on NIall, no way, never in a million years, it's not like I'd want to kiss him. It's not like I'd want to feel his soft lips on mine, but now I come to think of it, I want to kiss him so bad. Wait what? Now I want to kiss him? No Liam, you can't fancy Niall, you just told the world you aren't gay and here you are daydreaming about Niall.

"LIAM!" Louis yelled snapping his fingers infront of my face.

"Huh, what?"

"Delete, the tweet." He ordered lokoing me dead straight in the eye, with a serious tone in his voice. I let out a laugh then, because his words rhymed. I know that shouldn't be funny, but he was trying so hard to be serious, oh my god!

"Liam, don't laugh, it isn't funny." He whined playfully shoving me.

I let my chuckling die down and then we heard a crash from the kitchen. Me and Louis glanced at eachother before leaping dramatically off the sofa and into the kitchen. We flung the door open to see Niall, heaving himself off of the floor, steadying himself with the worktop. The top of his hair was red with blood, as though he had banged it on something.

"Oh, my God, Niall, are you ok?" I asked rushing towards him in panic. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes, but also anger.

"Leave me alone Payne." He spat, walking away, and heading up the stairs.

"What did I do?" I asked Louis.

I looked on to the Island in the middle of the kitchen, and looked down at Niall's phone beside a bowl of melting ice cream. The phone hadn't turned off yet, and there, on the screen was twitter, and the tweet of me saying I wasn't gay.

I stared at it in shock, "Delete it Liam." Louis said.

Ignoring him, I rushed up the stairs and to Niall's room, flinging the door open, to find him sitting up, leaning against his bed, a dizzy look on his face. I ran into his on suite bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit, before dashing back to Niall's side. My heart pounding I got some cotton wool out of the first-aid kit and dabbed it on Niall's cut. He flinched, but didn't argue as I cleaned the cut and stopped the bleeding.

"It's alright Niall." I whispered gently, holding cotton wool on the cut to stop anymore blood, "It's not very deep."

Niall's head lolled backwards, hitting the side of the bed.

"Niall?" I began to panic, feeling for his pulse on his neck. His pulse beated gently against my fingers and I breahed a sigh of relief. Niall's eyes fluttered open and his bright blue eyes met my brown ones.

"You ok?" I asked. He nodded,

"Tired." He said, closing his eyes for a few seconds.

"Ok, your cut is ok now, it isn't bleeding." I wispered softly. He nodded.

"Can you put me on the bed?" He asked. My heart twirled as I gently lifted him up into my arms. Niall's eyes closed gently and he nuzzled into my chest.

awwwwww

He's so cute!

I smiled down at him, before gently placing him on the bed. I bent down and pressed my lips to his head, letting them linger for a second before getting up. I turned towards the door and began to walk away, when I felt Niall's hand wrap around my wrist.

Stopping, I looked round to see him making the most adorable puppy face at me, "Stay with me?" He whined. I smiled, sparks flying through my veins as I walked back to the bed and laying on it. Niall sighed contentedly, and I grinned. I always found him completely adorable, but I always thought he was like my younger brother, but now I know it's so much more. My arms stretched around Niall, pulling him into my chest, and he snuggled against me.

"Love you Lili." He half whispered, making paterns on my shirt.

"I love you too Ni." I replied, pecking him on the head again.

"No, Li, don't say that, I know you don't." He said, "I saw the tweet Liam. How can you love me?"

"Y-you love me, more than a brother?" I asked, looking down at him. He nodded, "But you don't, I know." He sighed another adorable sigh.

"Ni, I, I do Ni, I love you so much." I replied.

"But you said-"

"I know, and I was wrong." I said.

"Really?" He asked sitting up. I smirked at his excited face, the way his eyes lit up.

"Really Ni." I replied, sitting up slightly, and leaning in, our lips so close. Niall closed the gap and fireworks exploded without warning, stunning me for a second. Then I began to kiss Niall, so much passion, so much love. My hand moved up to cup his face, deepening the kiss slightly. Reluctantly I pulled away, resting my forehead on Niall's.

"I love you." I wispered, smiling.

"I love you too." Niall replied, placing his lips back on mine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww, I loved this and it was gonna be longer, but I wanted to post it soon, so I might do a part 2 or maybe make it a shortish story? What do you guys think?

Please vote and comment, though, I'm sure you will, love you's

AND OMG, STEAL MY GIRL IS AMAZAYN, BRILLIAM, EXTRAORDINHARRY, PHENOMENIALL AND FABULOUIS! I'm so excited for four, you wouldn't believe!

:D