the one that put them up

After that day we started meeting up a lot. Always secretly. Draco didn't want anybody to know about the relationship and I didn't question it because I was blinded by the feeling of being loved.
My first time was with Draco and it was great, he was gentle and it almost didn't hurt. Draco and i stopped talking to each other in public he only called me to hook up. He said that if we keep being friends soon or later everybody will find out about it. That was his excuse for not talking to me anymore.
Our friends were confused about our behaviour but they supported me and Draco both equally.
So the summer continued with me and Draco hooking up but not being together and at some point I had enough and told him that this thing needed to stop.
I only meant that he should confirm our relationship but he took it the wrong way and broke up with me.

So there were no secret meetings in the evenings. No more romantic candlelight dinners. No more compliments and no more cute little notes. No more talking till midnight. No more teasing each other. Him saying that we couldn't meet up anymore took all the happy moments of my life away from me and I felt endlessly broken and sad.

So two days after we broke up Blaise and I went into the common room and saw Draco making out with another Slytherin. Blaise and I quickly turned around and left without Draco noticing us. I thought he wanted to forget the breakup, forget me and everything that happened so he just played with that girl.

On the next day when we were all chilling together Draco appeared and told us he had some great news. That he got a girlfriend now. He then introduced us to the slytherin he made out with yesterday.
Three days after him and I weren't him and I anymore. That hurted but it was alright. He seemed to be happy so I forgot the fact that him and I were 'dating'.
One week passed and Draco broke up with that girl. Two weeks passed and he started dating a new girl, even more beautiful than the last one. Three weeks and he was still with that second girl. And he stayed with her. For some time. He even bought her a silver ring and secretly everybody was gossiping and talking and questioning if they were engaged or not. While I was just sad. Sad that he only used me to sleep with him. I came to the conclusion that he was a bad person.
But we still had the same fiends and that cosed us to spend some time with each other after all. We actually started to get friends again. Everything was just like before Draco and me happened. Everything was good.

Since the day I decided that I should maybe date someone too. There was this guy that liked me and so I talked to him and he was nice. He was good. Maybe exactly what I needed. I wasn't in love. I was just happy.

Pansy found out about me dating... after that the whole school knew it. So did Draco. Three days later he broke up with his longterm girlfriend and then got together with a new girl imidiatly.
One evening I was alone in the common room when suddenly Draco entered.
He sat next to me on the sofa.
We sat there , not talking, just sitting. Draco then took my hand and touched his chest with it. My hand was laying right were his heart was.

"This was the Sofa where I fucked you one month ago." he suddenly spoke. I felt his heart beating faster.

"I remem-..." he kissed me. He kissed me like he did it like he loved me. It felt real. I didn't push him away. Why would i? Why would I push the one person that I love away?

We spent the night together and when I woke up in the morning he was gone. I got up and went to get breakfast.
I got out of the slytherin dorm and saw pictures on the walls. The hallways, the benches, the tables, everything was covered in paper. I went to look at what was on the paper and froze. It was a picture of me and Draco. From last night. I was only wearing a bra and you could clearly recognize my face.

How did these pictures end up on the walls? I quickly tried to find Draco who was sitting with some friends.

"Have you seen the pictures?" I asked and was about to cry.

Suddenly his friend, a guy that I've never seen before spoke "of corse he saw them... he was the one that put them up!"

"WHAT?"

"Yep it's true." Draco said with a light smile.