Momo x Mineta; Kitsune of the Orchard🍇⚔️

Mineta was relaxing in one of his favorite trees, soaking up the sun and picking it's fruit to nibble on

He was thinking on whether he should move to the apple tree of orange tree, and his thoughts were disrupted by the, very loud, rustling of a bush.

Mineta turned, only mildly curious as to what was making so much noise. And disturbing his mealtime.

He got his answer, as a young girl fell to her knees, her rusty sword falling with a muted thud in front of her.

She took a few moments to catch her breath and right herself. Mineta studied her, he didn't see humans this deep in his orchard often, usually it was the rare drifter that got lost. The villagers were to scared of losing his favor, and their crops, to stray far from the path.

She finally seemed to notice him when she stood to grab her sword, a flash of surprise crossed her face. Mineta still lounged on his branch, boredom etched into his features.

She straightened her posture and marched forward, she look Mineta dead in his eyes and, in tone that said no was not an option, she exclaimed.

"My name is Yaoyorozu Momo! And you, Kitsune of the Orchard, will help me save my friends from execution!"

Now, she definitely had Minetas attention.